2008 U.S. Presidental Election

Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 3:51 AM

I know alot of users on here arent even from the United States or are not at the age, and/or could care less about this topic. But for ones who have alittle info on this topic, who would ya support.

For me, I dont like Clintons character, she has some good beliefs, but I dont like her vote for war like senator cocaine. I do like the fact that mccain was a p.o.w. back in the day when pride, honor, and want of control was the highest, I thought it may of built up a good character, but to me looks very unlikely. For Obama, he seems like he could be hiding a explosive personality for the cameras, but seems like he has a soft and good image as president for foreign relation matters. Hopeful if he won, he would concern himself with his own country, and not have to much influence to focus a majority of attention to protect the interests of U.S. corporations over in foreign countries interfereing with others peoples day to day lives.

I think McCain and Clinton have a bad looking image that other countries dislike. Bush created that looney tuned Yosemite Sam image that both mccain and clinton have.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: 2008 U.S. Presidental Election

Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 4:39 PM

I'm from France, and I think it would be better for United States that the winner is Obama. After he can be a motherfucka like others, but it's always better than others candidates like Clinton...

2. Re: 2008 U.S. Presidental Election

Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 5:09 PM

I think if we(U.S.) want a new start period we should pick Obama. He can't fuck it up any worse than what the others have. If you will take a listen to other countries they like Obama and want to deal with him because Hillary and McCain have that Yosemite Sam attitudes we(U.S.) will always be disliked. Now on camera he(Obama) looks like a push over but I'm sure behind closed doors he's a muthaf***! I feel he will take care of our country first before he handles anything else, but lets just be frank we are in a recession and have been for a while we are really at the tip of a depression. Who ever gets into office has alot of mess to clean up!:ohmy:

3. Re: 2008 U.S. Presidental Election

Sun, May 11, 2008 at 7:15 AM

This time I hope 2pac ain't speaking the truth cause I really want Obama to be president. See allot of people have the wrong image about black people and that bothers me, sometimes I even don't want to be white anymore. But I ain't gonna be the opposite of Micheal Jackson. Obama just shows that intelligence.

4. Re: 2008 U.S. Presidental Election

Mon, May 19, 2008 at 12:59 AM

OMG! Listen to you sheep babble about what dirty crook is going to be president of the feeble minded who watch all the propaganda and believe all the lies the government fills your heads with in the news and every day life. The president is nothing more than the mouth piece (puppet) of all the "powers" that really be, you know the ones with their foots on your necks with out you even noticing, or caring. Think about it and you may actually be angry for a reason.

5. Re: 2008 U.S. Presidental Election

Thu, May 22, 2008 at 7:44 PM

Wow, you're so smart! Too many movies for you, i think. While there are definitely some corrupt powers at the top, you make it appear as if your whole country is corrupt. America is where it is today because of all the secrecy and backstage play. And i don't mean in debt for billions of dollars over a stupid war, i mean a modern day superpower with the best economy in the world.
    Conspiracy theorists kill me. Haha.

6. Re: 2008 U.S. Presidental Election

Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 7:45 PM

I Dont Like Any Of Da Candidates. Clinton Isnt Experienced. Nd Obama Shouldnt Be President Just Cuz Hes Black. Im Sick Of Ppl Saying Dnt U Think America Is Ready 4 A Black President? Yeah Bt Is America Ready 4 Obama? If We Vote 4 Someone Cuz Of Their Race, We Will End Up With Another Bush. Nd Its Just Racism. Look I Know Im Goin Hard On Obama, I Would Say Da Same About Clinton Bein A Woman But Shes Nt N Da Race Anymore. Nd Mccain Shares Very Similar Ideas As Bush. Plus They All Bitch About How They ARnt Gettin Votes Cuz Of Their Race Sex Nd Age. Thats All. O Nd Remember There Is No Law That They Have To Keep Their Promises After They R Elected So Be Careful Nd Vote Smart