Mack 10

Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:57 AM

I have seen Cube in concert 3 times in the last 2 years and he is always with WC - who is also the shit - and rocks!

But WTF happened to Mack 10? I know he up and moved outta LA, but then he just straight dropped off the radar. His last album was so so as he had to many cameos and it was to much of the 'south' versus true westside... and there are rumors of a new album called White Soft.. but the dude does not show up in any music news, MTV, magazines, internets, nothing..

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Mack 10

Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 8:09 PM

cube & wc ain't been cool with him for the past few years & the group broke up where you been? Plus it isn't a rumor he is coming out with a new album called Soft White through his own label that is going to be released sometime after he releases Glasses Malone aka G Malone debut album Beach Cruiser

2. Re: Mack 10

Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 6:36 AM

I like WC more than Mack 10 I just heard 1 track of westside connection with mack 10 and this was let it raign but i didn't like it so much. sry for my bad englisch but i´m from germany. my fav. Wetside connection song is Gangsta Nation with nate dogg i love this song:happy:

3. Re: Mack 10

Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:52 AM

...Cube and 10 apparently fell out. Cube vaguely addresses this on the Laugh Now, Cry Later album. Something to the effect of... "My nigga tried to put me in steel, I still love him like a brother now he's feeling a chill."

...That's not it directly but, you get the idea.

4. Re: Mack 10

Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 7:15 PM

I don't understand this part of the text can you explain with another words because I'm french and I don't understand all words.

5. Re: Mack 10

Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:54 AM

In America, in this context, "chill" means cold or short for "chilly" which is cold

so in this case, it means he is out in the cold, alone.

6. Re: Mack 10

Fri, May 16, 2008 at 6:42 PM

Okay, CUBE wants say that MACK 10 is doing his things alone but MACK 10 is always his brother for him, that's it ?

7. Re: Mack 10

Mon, May 19, 2008 at 1:20 AM

hey US homies i got a question too!

What meens: Game recognize Game??
    I mean, i know the words but whats behind this statement!:wacko:

8. Re: Mack 10

Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:24 AM

I see we have some REAL smart and deep types around here who can't even figure out the simple 3 word phrase.:laugh: Think about it and I'm sure it will come to you eventually and if not there are always kindergarden sing alongs.:cool:

9. Re: Mack 10

Wed, May 28, 2008 at 3:48 AM

You're reacting a bit harshly, he was just asking a question... Judging by your other posts your dying to start controversy or spark an argument...

10. Re: Mack 10

Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 3:06 AM

I get the message!
    ahhh you meen kindergarden songs like: Alle meine Entchen?

Alle meine Entchen
    schwimmen auf dem See,
    schwimmen auf dem See,
    Köpfchen in das Wasser,
    Schwänzchen in die Höh'.

I wrote "i know the words but what is BEHIND this statemant", my mother tongue is not english but german, actually Romanian, but unfortunately romanian I cannot do it no more !
    so I do not take it badly!

:biggrin:

11. Re: Mack 10

Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 6:19 PM

it means that those that are the same recognize others that are the same as them.. or those that are fake

so, a true gangsta recognizes another true gangsta.. game recognizes game.. which also means, you can recognize when another is false or fake.. so, a true gangsta can recognize a poser or a fake.. so saying game recognizes game means either I recognize you as similar to me or I know what I am, and your not one of us... depends on the context

12. Re: Mack 10

Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 4:54 AM

ahh okay perfect man! Thanks for that!
    now i understand that.
    :biggrin:

13. Re: Mack 10

Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 1:31 PM

WC is better fo' sho'!