Blueprint III

Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Listened to this album a while ago, not the best thing i've heard... Raw Footage is definitely better imo. What do ya'll think?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Blueprint III

Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:40 PM

album was hella overrated but i think it was better then raw footage, i ain't care for raw footage that much as well yell

2. RE: Blueprint III

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 1:57 PM

blueprit 3 kinda bored me if i'm honest. raw footage much better in my opinion

3. RE: Blueprint III

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 9:46 PM

box5 wrote:
    album was hella overrated but i think it was better then raw footage, i ain't care for raw footage that much as well yell

dog how can you think that the blue print was better than raw footage, that might be cube's best album in my opinion.

4. RE: Blueprint III

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Alfa Wolf wrote:
    box5 wrote:

dog how can you think that the blue print was better than raw footage, that might be cube's best album in my opinion.

^^^^^you got to be buggin or just on it cause it's been his most recent,but raw footage doesn't hold a candle to death certificate, death certificate is one of the greatest albums (not just hip hop) ever made. I ain't braille raw footage like that,and i'm a cube fan couldn't really get with them beats either, i ain't like blueprint 3 either but i feel he got across his point (with his album) better then cube,who know's maybe i'm spoiled off what cube can truly do when he's 110% focused, i'll admit he's a way better mc then hov any day yell

5. RE: Blueprint III

Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Definitely Raw footage. Jay did a great job on the album though.

6. RE: Blueprint III

Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 4:51 PM

yea i got all cube shit and all hov shit and i was let down by blueprint3 and cube shit better and i know some of yall disagree and......

7. RE: Blueprint III

Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 12:34 AM

...Nothing against Jay personally. I didn't care for the BP3 album either. He ai-ight. Let 'em do what he do.

8. RE: Blueprint III

Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 1:39 PM

my fav song from it must be "so ambitious" i don't use to listen to jay-z but i gotta say blueprint 3 is one of the best hip-hop albums from 2009
    Don Mega Jr.

9. RE: Blueprint III

Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 2:02 PM

I agree Jay Z is definitely way over rated. Its funny how everybody tries to copy & duplicate the WEST COAST swag but dont give the real WEST COAST the love we deserve. Is the radio, industry, & TV affraid of the real thang or what? Ice Cube been puttin it down for years along with other WEST COAST vets!

10. RE: Blueprint III

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:44 AM

hmm i aint eva been a fan of dat so i gotta say that i think raw footage be betta
    *DAZE.BBY*

11. RE: Blueprint III

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:16 AM

I havent heard the entire Blueprint album, but i know it cant be close to Raw Footage, Jay Z is elementary with his lyrics and flow so there's really nothing extra he can drop 2 make him great again. I must admit he used to be a very good amongst the best especially with his first 3 albums but he's totally whack for me now, his lyrics in that empire state of mind is enough for me to say bye to his music, the song just has a fantastic chorus.

12. RE: Blueprint III

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I never really could get into Jay like most people. I always found him underwhelming and straight up boring.

Raw Footage, on the other hand, could have been shortened a bit more to fit the concept of the record. I would of liked to see Cube remove Got My Locs On, Here He Come, Do Ya Thang and Get Use To It. Then he could've substituted Crack Baby and GRMMDI Remix instead.

13. RE: Blueprint III

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:19 PM

The album gets a grade of a B-. It's cool but it's way commercial. I hate it when rappers try to stay relevant by working with these new artists. The Swizz Beatz song is the worst. still, not a bad album. just good.

14. RE: Blueprint III

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:21 PM

The album gets a grade of a B-. It's cool but it's way commercial. I hate it when rappers try to stay relevant by working with these new artists. The Swizz Beatz song is the worst. still, not a bad album. just good.