Portman wrote:
    Who thinks Jay z is a try hard rapper that cant rap for shit

Fuck Jay-Z!!

4. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 4:40 AM

Fuck Gay-Z.

5. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 7:04 PM

1 of the most overrated for sure but he still has a great disco (if you count the good albums and the good traks on lame albums)

6. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:54 AM

neilfy wrote:
    i'm not a a big fan of him either, but it's not cool being a hater

its not really hating if he actually sucks...which he does

7. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I've never been a fan of Jay-Z he really got lucky pac and big died and the radio started to black ball west coast artist b/c he could never keep up with either of them or snoop back in the day. Plus every time he is on a track with someone great they overshadow him (UGK, Eminem, DMX).

8. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 6:52 PM

i would nt say i hate him he has ok music but he s over rated it and very big headed like he thinks he s the best rapper in the world but he s not, ice cube is for sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,peace

9. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:47 AM

lime most people said here... he's way overrated... I only like a couple of his songs, and I think that's just because of the beats, not the lyrics.
    as on offtopic: it's pretty amusing when I hear "empire state of mind" in the club because every time that song plays I replace the new york with los angeles and do the LA fingers sign

10. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 1:17 PM

j__price wrote:
    neilfy wrote:
    i'm not a a big fan of him either, but it's not cool being a hater

its not really hating if he actually sucks...which he does

lol, fair point i suppose

jdizub wrote:
    I've never been a fan of Jay-Z he really got lucky pac and big died and the radio started to black ball west coast artist b/c he could never keep up with either of them or snoop back in the day. Plus every time he is on a track with someone great they overshadow him (UGK, Eminem, DMX).

that's a good point. definitely lucky, and overrated.

a number of people say he bumped a load of BIG's lyrics, and copied Pac's style and flow etc.

11. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:13 PM

damn equals make good points and some not so good ones, i mean saying this equal can't rap is a flat out lie, and he spit's some hot bars got to give it up to em with that,if yall want that gangsta shit only this equal ain't for you, but alot of yall's favorite sure do bite this equal alot lyric wise too lol.

now on to the networth reason to spite the equal, this muthafucca bit big's whole shit and rode off of his "blueprint" to say the least haha, i mean think about it,when big went to the west what artist he got with? too short, what did jay do go to too short

12. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Jay Z is the most over rated rapper of all time, the worst part he believes his own hype & thinks he's the best. The only reason why he's still selling is cause there r a lot of kids out there that know nothing & only buy whats popular, & he's popular cause the media make him so, he gets 2 mcuh air play, he's on mtv & other cable networks, so people actually get deceived he's good. When u paly something for people who dont ve a mind of their own they will get carried away & believe the hype themselves. Jay Z was ok back in the day, but now he's completely whack & rhymes childishly obviously targeting his new audience. The worst part is that he's a devil worshipper, in the track empire state of mind 3rd verse he talks bout jesus not being able to save u even if u r a virgin, says something negative bout the church too. If u want to be controversial using religion u can attack it constructively not stupidly which is what Jay Z is all bout. The guy is simply whack, he should thank the media for what they have done for him or should i say the devil.

13. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:53 PM

i hate dat illuminati fake ass nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 7:46 PM

hez fuckkin waaaaaaaaaaaay OVEERRATED!!! but yeea i hate him 2! haha

15. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 7:46 PM

hez fuckkin waaaaaaaaaaaay OVEERRATED!!! but yeea i hate him 2! haha

16. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:33 AM

yeah the only alright song is brooklyns finest but thats him and biggie.
    biggies rapping is the best part hahaha.
    and now jay z took it and made it his own, what a biter

17. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:36 AM

ogee4life wrote:
    Jay Z is the most over rated rapper of all time, the worst part he believes his own hype & thinks he's the best. The only reason why he's still selling is cause there r a lot of kids out there that know nothing & only buy whats popular, & he's popular cause the media make him so, he gets 2 mcuh air play, he's on mtv & other cable networks, so people actually get deceived he's good. When u paly something for people who dont ve a mind of their own they will get carried away & believe the hype themselves. Jay Z was ok back in the day, but now he's completely whack & rhymes childishly obviously targeting his new audience. The worst part is that he's a devil worshipper, in the track empire state of mind 3rd verse he talks bout jesus not being able to save u even if u r a virgin, says something negative bout the church too. If u want to be controversial using religion u can attack it constructively not stupidly which is what Jay Z is all bout. The guy is simply whack, he should thank the media for what they have done for him or should i say the devil.

word. jayzs old songs were nice but hes much overrated and hes a money hungry bitch
    WEST = THE BEST

18. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Fri, May 7, 2010 at 10:40 PM

I DONT HATE HIM BUT I DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC AT ALL.I HATE LIL WAYNE DO NOW THATS BUBLEGUM MUSIC .

19. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Sat, May 8, 2010 at 2:04 AM

FUCK DAT WACK ASS NIGGA!!
    And fuck all the bitch ass radio and tv stations dat are all up on dat fags nuts.
    They act like they aint hear rap before and dat he the best.
    JayZ = NO SKILL

20. RE: Who hates Jay-z

Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:06 AM

Honestly ive never been a big Jay Z fan. Like he had some kool records that i liked, but as in listening to his whole album, ive never been patient enough to do.