I GREW UP WITH N.W.A.

Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 8:17 PM

I CAN REMEMBER LISTENING TO N.W.A. WHEN I WAS IN THE 3RD GRADE. MY MOM FOUND THE TAPE I HAD AND BROKE IT THEN WHOOPED MY ASS. TWO WEEKS LATER I BOUGHT ANOTHER TAPE FROM MY FRIEND DANIEL. I RUBBED ALCOHOL ON BOTH SIDES OF THE TAPE TO REMOVE THE WRITING SO SHE COULDNT TELL THAT IT WAS EXPLICIT. LOL. PICTUR ME, A LITTLE 3RD GRADER WITH COOLAID STAINS ON HIS SHIRT WEARING MIS MATCH SOCKS BUMPIN STRAIGH OUT OF COMPTON. LOL."YOU KNOW WHAT"... I STILL HAVE THAT TAPE TO THIS DAY!!!! I PLAYED IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH JR. HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL AND EVEN WHEN I BOUGHT MY 1ST CAR. N.W.A. WAS MY MUSICAL FOUNDATION AND WHEN I THINK BACK,I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

~SMOKINBURNER~
http://www.myspace.com/smokinburner
I will do nothing lightly. When I walk, I will walk heavily. When I fight, I will fight with conviction. When I speak, I will speak strongly. When I feel, I will feel everything. When I love, I will love with everything.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: I GREW UP WITH N.W.A.

Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:12 AM

I know what you mean man. I've been loving them since I was a little girl :]. but sadly my first tape was Bone thugs lol. my mom bought it for me..I was in 3rd grade i believe :]. My mom likes bone thugs too..haha lol

2. RE: I GREW UP WITH N.W.A.

Thu, May 27, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Straight outta of compton! when i saw the video damn!!! It s like a man who saw i don't know a wonderful thing NWA is my best group ever. It's sad that Eazy & Jerry destroy it. I hope Mc Ren will appear on the new album but i don't think it will haappens.....