Area for New & Old rap music links...

Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I don't know if there was another thread on this but it would be cool if there was an area where you could post links for new and old rap music, organized by artist, that people think is dope and can comment on... It could show some new artists that cube may want to check out and some old ones that would bring back memories... People can even use it for research if they are getting into the business...

MAV

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Yeah there is no special area..............................

2. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:05 AM

i like to see him with bone since they back in the game

3. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Alright! I'll just keep it moving.... Here's what I posted one one of the blogs...

I still bump The Fat Boys "Stick 'em" in my car and people look at me funny... lol I don't care I'll make these f*ckers listen to it.... I think the sh*ts still dope as f*ck... (RIP The Human Beat Box)

Stick 'em

4. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:49 AM

This is only audio but sh*t still hits.. It's Dr. Stank featuring WC... I was lucky to find this CD at a used music store because I missed out on buying it. Stank was also featured on "Bang Loose" on WC's "Ghetto Heisman." I think WC needs to get Stank rapping and producing on a couple of songs on "Return of The Baracuda." Shit would be dope... Speaking of the up coming album, I want to see WC rapping over beat boxing... For real! Don't laugh...

Put The Stank In It (REMIX)

Bang Loose

5. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 2:59 AM

Here's a few more... Some west coast pioneers Rodney O & Joe Cooley. Most people think Rodney O started out in 88 when in fact he started recording in 83 with the Caution Crew....

Everlasting Bass

Humps For The Boulevard

Get Ready To Roll

6. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Here's something up to date... It's Bossolo.... I was looking all over for where I could buy this.. I found it at Gangsta Entrepreneur. Sh*t's dope... He even signed my CD insert...

Cloudy Dayz

Reactivated

7. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 7:18 PM

yeah thats a good idea

8. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I'mma take it back with Boogie Down Productions. Some may recognize the first line from "The P is free" as the one they used in Mack 10's "Foe Life" with just the names changed... Now, how is Nelly better than BDP and Ice T?

My Phylosophy

The "P" Is Free (couldn't get realer than that back in the day)

Poetry

9. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 3:55 AM

allrite theres this cat named pimp ski, from Chicago i got his cd, problem is he must not have blown up cuz i cant find him online, but his music is hella good, so wat im askin is does anyone no a rapper by the name pimp ski, aka Dade ski frm Chicago, its midwest gangster

10. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 1:55 PM

jbeezo wrote:
    allrite theres this cat named pimp ski, from Chicago i got his cd, problem is he must not have blown up cuz i cant find him online, but his music is hella good, so wat im askin is does anyone no a rapper by the name pimp ski, aka Dade ski frm Chicago, its midwest gangster

Is he a newer artist? No, I haven't heard of him... I've checked all my music also... It's weird because even some dudes that sold me their CD and did a little performance for me in front of Best Buy out of their car are on the internet... (Pho Balo) The rap performance was worth the 5 bucks... I always got these out of state rappers come up to me trying to sell me their music...

MAV

11. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I Gonna Post This :
    Chamillionaire - Void In My Life

12. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Cool... I know most of you probably have already seen all these. A Couple are from Crazy Toones CT Experience... He's one of the few favorite newer west coast rap artists that I think is dope... Most of these are cameo appearances. Young Maylay is in the motha f*cking house...

Mic It

We See You Niggas

Roll On Em

The Rat Pack

Aint Nuttin Canged

13. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 9:25 PM

mav72 wrote:
    jbeezo wrote:

Is he a newer artist? No, I haven't heard of him... I've checked all my music also... It's weird because even some dudes that sold me their CD and did a little performance for me in front of Best Buy out of their car are on the internet... (Pho Balo) The rap performance was worth the 5 bucks... I always got these out of state rappers come up to me trying to sell me their music...

MAV

no hes not new hes just better then alot of the rappers out in mainstream, and just trying to see if anyone else herd of him. im not shure why hes not online unless he changed his name

14. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Most people only know Sir Mix A Lot for "Baby Got Back" but the success of that hit wouldn't have been realized if it wasn't for the popularity of previous records... Listed first is "Square Dance Rap" My neighbor used to blast this song out of his car. I used to be like WTF, riding on my bike... My brother used to blast "Posse On Broadway" out of his truck... This sh*t used to hit hard and it still does...

Square Dance Rap

Posse On Broadway

My Hooptie

15. Re: Area for New & Old rap music links...

Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:01 AM

All right... Sly Boogy is another one of my favorite newer rappers from the west IE since 03... I wish he would get more shine and I wish Cube would work with him because their flows match up perfectly... I'm waiting to hear some new material from him that's supposed to be coming out...

That's My Name This Sh*t Still Hits...

California (REMIX)

West Up feat. Kierra Another one of my favorites...

Les Go

Blockstar DVD Vol.2

Can't nobody F with him and Maylay seperate.... Immagine what they could do if they both worked together...

MAV