give me a chance mr. ice cube (writer)

Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 10:50 AM

hello, mister Ice Cube, my name is Renard Bennett, I'm from Belle Glade, Florida. My reason for wanting to work for you is the strenght of your resume. Being a big fan of your work, encourages me to have the same affect on people as you do. More of my brief summarry is that I'm a author (life to me) and motivational speakers as well. I attended a black college name allen univ. in columbia south carolina. There I majored in english lit. and played football. I been out of college for 3 years now. currently I'm working on my second book, which I wish to advance into a movie. If possible I would love to work under you, seeing you as a mentor, I think it would benefit me a great deal and my city. this will allow my people to see that we all don't have to make it in football (nfl my city is rank for putting the most people in the nfl) to be successful. I hope this message is read by ice cube or his advisors. Until next time god bless renardbennett@gmail.com is my email address

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: give me a chance mr. ice cube (writer)

Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba BULLLSHIT !!! Yo Cube Read this one. FUNNY HUH. AN AUTHER THEN WTF HE DOING UP IN HERE, SON Y WOULD HE RANDOMLY CHOOSE YOU OUT OF KNOW WHERE WHEN THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER FANS JUST LIKE YOU . PURSUE A DIFFERENT DREAM KID.

2. Re: give me a chance mr. ice cube (writer)

Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 6:42 AM

Gee.4.Genius wrote:
    Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba BULLLSHIT !!! Yo Cube Read this one. FUNNY HUH. AN AUTHER THEN WTF HE DOING UP IN HERE, SON Y WOULD HE RANDOMLY CHOOSE YOU OUT OF KNOW WHERE WHEN THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER FANS JUST LIKE YOU . PURSUE A DIFFERENT DREAM KID.

vacation rentals | florida vacation rentals | cabin rentals

Newsletter Signup