Cover Suggestions?

Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 8:12 PM

I think it should look sumthing like this (BELOW) but with dif pic of ice cube and stuff lol.. i think his name and title are fine where they be.. what u guys think? What style u think cube should use for his cover?

Justin's Fan Made Cover for Cue's New ALBUM

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Cover Suggestions?

Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 8:52 PM

It's cool, I can see where your going with it but I rather see the same type of thing but with him in a real lowrider and see some real wall that's been hit up. For some reason Ice Cube calling his album I Am The West and then having fake images of lowriders, graffity, trying to look all gangster doesn't really sit well with me but I still think it's a great idea and on the right track.

" Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin' " - DJ Quik

2. RE: Cover Suggestions?

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 4:46 AM

B.A. The West Coast Boogeyman wrote:
    It's cool, I can see where your going with it but I rather see the same type of thing but with him in a real lowrider and see some real wall that's been hit up. For some reason Ice Cube calling his album I Am The West and then having fake images of lowriders, graffity, trying to look all gangster doesn't really sit well with me but I still think it's a great idea and on the right track.

" Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin' " - DJ Quik

well yeah that was wat i was thinkin but since i couldn't really find a psd image wit cube and lowrider couldn't put lol..

3. RE: Cover Suggestions?

Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 9:24 AM

B.A. The West Coast Boogeyman wrote:

Yeah that would be cool but he should throw up then dub alos on the cover cus he is the west... Icecube4ever!!!!!!

4. RE: Cover Suggestions?

Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 5:17 PM

IceCube4Ever wrote:

Yeah that would be cool but he should throw up then dub alos on the cover cus he is the west... Icecube4ever!!!!!!

Definitaly, Cube throwing up the dub is a must!

5. COver suggestions

Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 8:29 AM

I think you should stand on the beach and make the beach negative or sephia or black and white. Than Cube should be in full color with what ever pose he wants!!!!!!
    Meagan-Mutha_Fuckin_F

6. RE: Cover Suggestions?

Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 2:39 PM

yeah cube throwing up the dub over loking L.A

7. RE: Cover Suggestions?

Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:44 PM

irishyouth wrote:
    yeah cube throwing up the dub over loking L.A

that's quite cool. yeah, the dub has to be on this cover

8. RE: Cover Suggestions?

Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 3:16 AM

that pic from first post is crap, srry.

would be dope if Cube would have Estevan Oriol and Mr Cartoon on his art! them do fuckin crazy art, west coast style. just look at snoops malice in wonderland, album itself is str8 GARBAGE and CRAP, but whole cover art, pic and fotos are dope as a fuck.

well Oriol and Cartoon did few other projects for Priority, so maby they will do something for Cube, who konws...
    SA all day

9. RE: Cover Suggestions?

Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM

It's coo, it looks like its missing something though.

Newsletter Signup