Killzone 3

Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Killzone 3 Official Cover
Killzone 3 Official Cover

Killzone 3 Announced

After months of intense speculation on the internet and an endless barrage of questions from fans and press alike, it is with great pride (and a small sense of relief) that we can finally discuss... Killzone 3!
4635023429_6092d6fc3d.jpg

That's right - the critically acclaimed PlayStation 3 shooter is going to receive a sequel, and it's going to be bigger and better in every way imaginable! We can't give too much away yet, but we can say this: The battle against the vicious Helghast is far from over, and the tide of war is turning against the ISA. You will have to deal with the unexpected, because on Helghan you never quite know what's around the corner...
4635626650_43acbf2837.jpg

At the recent Killzone 3 announcement event in Amsterdam, the assembly of games journalists reacted with visible enthusiasm, much to the delight of Art Director Jan-Bart van Beek. "But my favorite moment was when those first screenshots appeared online and the fans went wild. That sort of response is what really makes all our hard work worth it."
4635023795_eb9d69ac68.jpg

"Of course, the knowledge we gleaned from the development of Killzone 2 allowed us to make a running start with Killzone 3," adds Technical Director Michiel van der Leeuw. "By optimizing our technology further, we've been able to add new features, scale and variety. Killzone 3 is going to have a lot of eye-popping moments in store for players."

What you are about to see is a trailer made completely out of in-game footage, taken from the game�s fourth mission, called �Frozen Shores.�

Killzone 3: First PS3 Gameplay Trailer

Killzone 3 will take you to dangerous new corners of the Helghast home planet, and reveal that its environments are far more diverse than ISA Command had previously believed. In addition to the larger and more varied environments, Killzone 3 also introduces a brutal melee system and plenty of awesome new battle gear, including the Helghast jetpack and the WASP missile launcher demonstrated in the trailer.

Teaser Trailer

Killzone 3 Interview: Hermen Hulst

Managing Director of Guerrilla Games, Hermen Hulst

Killzone 3 picks up where its predecessor left off and it��??��?���¢??s a much grander experience in terms of scale and ambition. There will be more variety, more enemy types, massive environments and a broader vision of the planet Helghan and its many terrains. The presentation closed with a beautifully violent video montage of the Brutal Melee attacks, which are the new close range attacks.

Links

Guerrilla Games Official Website

Killzone Official Website

Official Facebook

Official Twitter

Post any updates that are important that i haven't added.... like official launch trailer or something..

Replies to This Posting

1. Killzone 3 - UPDATE!!

Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Killzone 3: First PS3 Gameplay Trailer

2. RE: Killzone 3

Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM

GREAT!!!!!

3. RE: Killzone 3

Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 5:16 PM

looks real good

4. Call Of Duty: Black Ops coming 11.9.10

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 4:10 PM

COD Black Ops is coming from Treyarch Studios soon this year! instead of "Modern Warefare" Or WWII this title will be about Vietnam. Out September ninth this year 2010!!!!
    Oneyoungbro

5. RE: Killzone 3

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Killzone Is My Favorite Franchise Ever! Can't Wait For KZ3 In 3D, Dammm!!!

My PSN ID Is robmc_08... Add Me

6. RE: Killzone 3

Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 8:12 AM

L.A. 85 wrote:
    Killzone Is My Favorite Franchise Ever! Can't Wait For KZ3 In 3D, Dammm!!!

My PSN ID Is robmc_08... Add Me

Ok, added.... UMMMM Killzone 3 to be released February 2010!

7. RE: Call Of Duty: Black Ops coming 11.9.10

Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Tucson THE WEST wrote:
    COD Black Ops is coming from Treyarch Studios soon this year! instead of "Modern Warefare" Or WWII this title will be about Vietnam. Out September ninth this year 2010!!!!
    Oneyoungbro

You meant November 9th lol... Call of Duty sucks now... Medal of Honor is 10x better and... is coming October 12th!

8. Re: Killzone 3

Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Official Killzone 3 Cover!

Killzone 3 Cover

9. Re: Killzone 3

Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 3:00 AM

When's this coming out?

10. Re: Killzone 3

Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Westside_Ridah wrote:
    When's this coming out?

February 2011