Sumbody should do a N.W.A Game!

Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 2:08 PM

Man we got this punk muthaphukka 50 Cent doin a games....there should be a phukkin N.W.A game!
that shit would sell alot!
like you are in the streets of L.A. doin missions n shit!
they should work with Rockstar Games for that game!

the game should be called:

N.W.A: Straight Outta Compton :cool:

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Sumbody should do a N.W.A Game!

Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 5:33 PM

I would buy that fa sho

2. Re: Sumbody should do a N.W.A Game!

Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 3:19 PM

Would have a good soundtrack anyway, but who would voice Eazy-E?

3. Re: Sumbody should do a N.W.A Game!

Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Lil Eazy Muthaphukkin E! :cool:

4. Re: Sumbody should do a N.W.A Game!

Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 5:43 AM

there is a game like "N.W.A Straight Outa Compton" it called GTA San Andreas! :P . But it is a good idea

5. Re: Sumbody should do a N.W.A Game!

Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 8:04 PM

lmao @ the last comment that's a good idea though

6. Re: Sumbody should do a N.W.A Game!

Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 11:40 PM

Yeah this would be so good!

7. Re: Sumbody should do a N.W.A Game!

Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 2:57 AM

I think a N.W.A. game would be a bad idea.
    Maan, they got too many games like that already. I do think they need to remake the scarface video game where you test purity and add mix into your products.

They need a online game where one of the features is, you are able to cruise around or have a old school boom box and be able to let the other players online listen to what your playing from what you selected from your music on your pc. And with vehicle stereos, the better the stereo the louder the volume it is for other users, and of course the option for crack fiends to jack your system and allow whoever in possession of stereos ability to play music over to the listeners, but have a limit on stereos like somewhat of a monopoly concept. Have bangin' azz systems that vibrate the 3D rearview mirror of your ride according to the return values of the lower frequencies.

If they ever did a game it should be called Boyz in tha hood

8. RE: Re: Sumbody should do a N.W.A Game!

Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Midknight wrote:
    I think a N.W.A. game would be a bad idea.
    Maan, they got too many games like that already. I do think they need to remake the scarface video game where you test purity and add mix into your products.

They need a online game where one of the features is, you are able to cruise around or have a old school boom box and be able to let the other players online listen to what your playing from what you selected from your music on your pc. And with vehicle stereos, the better the stereo the louder the volume it is for other users, and of course the option for crack fiends to jack your system and allow whoever in possession of stereos ability to play music over to the listeners, but have a limit on stereos like somewhat of a monopoly concept. Have bangin' azz systems that vibrate the 3D rearview mirror of your ride according to the return values of the lower frequencies.

If they ever did a game it should be called Boyz in tha hood

boyz in the hood sounds real good

Newsletter Signup