Ice Cube in Newcastle AUSTRALIA @ Fat As Butter?

Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Is it tru that Ice Cube is coming to my home town of Newcastle Australia in Oct.?.

I went and seen Cube in around 1993 when he 1st ever came out here in Sydney. Then a few years later he was spose to come to Newcastle with Cypress hill, but who could not 4get that infamous line diss them "left your bitch ass in Australia" and Cube didnt show up. but I was fully cheering cause I had already seen him b4 in 93. Then I went to see him on his 2nd time here in Australia at Enmore. Mad concert.

I DJ and shit, do my own radio show, and got a cd coming out with ORIGINAL songs with the likes of Mac Shawn, Daz, Kurupt, RBX, Ms. Toi on it.

Cube need 2 hook up with me hey.

[url=http://www.ClintDogg.com]www.ClintDogg.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ice Cube in Newcastle AUSTRALIA @ Fat As Butter?

Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 10:09 AM

JeremyGroth wrote:
    Im pretty sure it is man.
    i know im definatly going to see cube, even if i have to put up with the other shit.

lol fuk that other shit hey mate. Wolfmother lmao.

zac-biggs wrote:
    Ice cube needs to come and do another tour in Australia. I seen him at Enmore and it was the best night out second only to when my daughter was born. Come on cube give me one more friday.

Yeah thats where i seen him the 2nd time in Australia too hey.

I have some footage of that too i think somewhere.

2. daz avatar daz

Re: Ice Cube in Newcastle AUSTRALIA @ Fat As Butter?

Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 4:27 AM

it is true, he is apperaing at the fat as butter fetsival in newcastle in september, somewhere around then.