LL Cool J Announces Tour With De La Soul, Ice Cube & Public Enemy http://goo.gl/fb/spSl2

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

notice that there is only one CALIFORNIA DATE AND ICE IS NOT COMIN TO PLAY IN HIS HOME STATE... LITTLE UPSET ABOUT IT... I HOPE THEY ADD MORE DATEs!

LL Cool J with Ice Cube, Public Enemy, and De La Soul Tickets
Fri, 05/24/2013 8:30 p.m. PDT
The Joint at The Hard Rock Hotel
Las Vegas, NV
Sell

Priced from: $199.00 USD
28 tickets left
LL Cool J Tickets
Sat, 05/25/2013 7:00 p.m. PDT
Shoreline Amphitheatre
Mountain View, CA
Sell

Priced from: $63.99 USD
76 tickets left
Fri, 06/07/2013 6:30 p.m. EDT
St Augustine Amphitheatre
Saint Augustine, FL
Sell

Priced from: $129.00 USD
34 tickets left
Wed, 06/12/2013 8:00 p.m. EDT
Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric
Baltimore, MD
Sell

Priced from: $138.00 USD
46 tickets left
Fri, 06/14/2013 7:00 p.m. EDT
Charter Heritage Park Amphitheatre
Simpsonville, SC
Sell

Priced from: $79.00 USD
22 tickets left
Sun, 06/16/2013 7:00 p.m. EDT
Durham Performing Arts Center
Durham, NC
Sell

Priced from: $138.00 USD
14 tickets left
Wed, 06/19/2013 7:00 p.m. EDT
Bank of America Pavilion
Boston, MA
Sell

Priced from: $129.00 USD
84 tickets left
Thu, 06/20/2013 6:30 p.m. EDT
Roseland Ballroom
New York, NY
Sell

Priced from: $101.00 USD
129 tickets left
Sat, 06/22/2013 7:00 p.m. EDT
Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center CMAC
Canandaigua, NY
Sell

Priced from: $69.00 USD
61 tickets left
Thu, 06/27/2013 7:00 p.m. EDT
Riverbend Music Center
Cincinnati, OH
Sell

Priced from: $37.00 USD
197 tickets left
Mon, 07/01/2013 7:30 p.m. CDT
Verizon Theatre at Grande Prairie
Grand Prairie, TX
Sell Set alert
0 tickets left
Wed, 07/03/2013 8:00 p.m. CDT
Bayou Music Center
Houston, TX
Sell

Priced from: $339.00 USD
8 tickets left

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: LL Cool J Announces Tour With De La Soul, Ice Cube & Public Enemy http://goo.gl/fb/spSl2

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 6:19 AM

i say the whole tour is gonna be great pity they never doing a tour over in europe

2. Re: LL Cool J Announces Tour With De La Soul, Ice Cube & Public Enemy http://goo.gl/fb/spSl2

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I am happy that they have added another CA date to the tour-at least I may get a shot at decent seats cause scalpers be taken all the fuckin great seats up in Mountain View... I rather fuckin hand an artist 600 bucks in person-then some chump trying to flip tix for profit... don't even wanna get started on that bullshit... So Cube and public enemy are going to be at mountain view along with llcoolj... Oh though if I go I am LawnN in for sure...pissed and Hyped... but it is better to be pissed -then to be pissed on..
    Back to that other show note: big OG Cube has added another date in Santa Barbara CA on May 26th the day after the SF show.. and it is only 6.55 hours from me with 418.87 miles to put on this fuckin tank of unleaded... Which I am sure I will be spending about 60 bucks for every 50 miles... unless I say fuck the Navigator and fuck the Mercedes I am taking grey hound or a train... Somehow and someway I am gonna try and show up to one of these shows for my kid.. She is almost 7 and needs to experience the pyroclastic flow.. everything and the phenomenon... She wants to rap... Can ya blame her? Look how much fun she has...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=451300018279497

She is learning... But times are hard and I am trying to get her submersed in the music.. she has a rough time in school-dyslexia and she just can't sit still long enough to focus sometimes... but she loves the arts and music...-which they don't offer any programs in our county or school district... So I reach out however I can.. My daughter Iliah Jade plays TBALL and it was funny when she was recently getting ready for practice she grabbed my reggie jackson autographed bat... N was thinking she was heading out the door with it... Was like uh no honey u can't take that one outside..Had me laughing..She can power hit that ball too...N-E-WAY... So I am going to try and make this trip work as the tix are released in April and I am prayin (somebody pray for me) they don't cost more then what the artists marked um for... Cause I gotta pay my rent too-clothe my baby and feed her an educate her... so let's just say for her birthday June 1st (Gemini's... Gotta have it their way-when they want it and how they want it- or no way at all...)and because she has brought up her grades and been real good at school lately-... well.. and her just being as cute as she is.. Some way and somehow- I am going to get her to a show... this trip is going to burn a hole in my pocket.. I can see it now.. Any donations welcome! FUCK! My Paypal info... (aceus69@aol.com) So I hope as many fans that can be there-get there... rep ur cities and be grateful because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity... not all of us can afford but still manage to hustle the money someway... Stealin the show.. soul on ice! This show is going to blow the fucking roof off... Fuckin lava spitting everywhere! I am just happy These WestCoast Hall of Famers decided to push forward with a dream... Thanx Mr. Jackson! DO YA THANG!

this rhyme/bars- came to me as I was smokin a blunt with the homies this morn..-(THIS IS NOT A DISS RAP-JUST A FLOW)

Im cool- cool as ice-I'm keepN my cool in front of a public enemy-cause my frost about to bite-You think you spit lava-quit ur actN homie-blast ya with my splash- I'm a fuckin Tsunami.. They ask me how I'm doing?-I say-I'm cool -they say nice to meet cha- cool-as the double LL in front of my name-J -unfolds -I'm keepin it lyrical chill...keepen it real an hyphy alwayz-yeah I like to keep the heat tucked below 50 degrees... turn up the breeze.. I ain't got nutz so u can suck on these (points to breasts) before I let these emotions flow like water-ask urself-do ya really wanna -step to me? freeze ya like a meet pack-with my Tesseract-and there ain't no hiding from that...Take my hand and we'll walk in this winter wonderland together-aha I need fire to melt these leaves-smoking a blunt while I sink ur ship to the deep-don't be haten cause I love the hunt... Don't be chaseN cause I'm a soft drinkin kinda woman. N when I'm flowN through the woods n the trees... DON'T LOOSE Ur way n get tangled in ur defeat.
    next please....

O n too the homie who left a note.. about these OGs touring overseas... I could only hope that they make it ur way too.. Cause the first time I saw Ice live... DAMNNNNNNNNNN...is about the only word I could say... N I have seen him a couple times-met him once... And I would do it all over and over again....