Coming to Denmark, do you know...

Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 8:40 AM

You might think that this is totally crazy but I really need to reach someone from Ice Cube's crew.. I need for them to help me with something while they are in Denmark.... I know Ice Cube's biggest fan and he's not able to go to the concert so I want to see if I can get something from Ice Cube.. anything would be so sick! I really hope this can happen!:cool:

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Coming to Denmark, do you know...

Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 1:08 PM

yes it's gonna be another dream come true i knew cube and the lench mob will be back in dk i just can't believe it's going to be in Train. the place is fucking small for cube and the mob, train is for acts who don't attract a big crowd. C'mon we're talking about The Pyroclastic Flow. they need to give him a bigger hall because i love Ice Cube movements and Raw Footage have a hell lot of messages for the young youth.

2. Re: Coming to Denmark, do you know...

Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Man train is fuckd up i'll be there though, imma go see Cube & WC once again haha, i was there in KB Hallen tho, last year! but imma go to freakin' Ã…RHUS fo' sho, even though its a 3 hours ride 4 me fuck that! CUBE & LENCH MOB HERE WE COME!

3. Re: Coming to Denmark, do you know...

Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 2:42 PM

By The way last year it were in KB hallen which were big, and it was sold out...

its also cuz it were in Copenhagen i dont think there'll be this much in train and that's fo' sho... cuz in Aarhus there wont be that many hip hop listeners I THINK never been there ahaha

4. Re: Coming to Denmark, do you know...

Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Is Train a long way from Aarhus trainstation ????

Newsletter Signup