up in smoke tour 2????????

Fri, May 1, 2009 at 7:34 PM

i think cube should be in it

he was sick in the first time the tour came around now supposedly there is another one coming?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: up in smoke tour 2????????

Tue, May 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Apparently Dre has said he'll do a second show after his album drops, not sure how true that is though. Even if it is true i don't think Cube will be in it.

There's been no talk of a Cube track on Detox nor any Collaborations in recent years... It looks as if Dre is completely disregarding Cube on a business level. It kinda sucks, they work well together :mellow:

2. Re: up in smoke tour 2????????

Tue, May 12, 2009 at 4:07 PM

actually thats not true cube said there is at least a track with him on detox

and i agree with u they are sick together cube is a hella sick writer

3. Re: up in smoke tour 2????????

Wed, May 13, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Just read that on wikipedia, that there was a high possibility of Cube being on Detox. Hope Dre puts it on the album, he scraps a crap load of decent material due to being a perfectionist according to pretty much everyone he's worked with!

4. Re: up in smoke tour 2????????

Thu, May 14, 2009 at 2:37 PM

im just saying hopefully cube will have his own section in the tour

because its suppose to be an aftermath records tour i hope that is not true

5. RE: up in smoke tour 2????????

Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 5:11 PM

All I know is, if they decide to come to Australia, it will be the biggest thing to hit down under ever, I will be there in force and so will a lot of other people I know. It has to happen

6. RE: up in smoke tour 2????????

Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 6:18 AM

yeah in Australia would be good

7. RE: up in smoke tour 2????????

Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:45 AM

committed wrote:
    actually thats not true cube said there is at least a track with him on detox

when did he say that?

Celtu wrote:
    All I know is, if they decide to come to Australia, it will be the biggest thing to hit down under ever, I will be there in force and so will a lot of other people I know. It has to happen

likewise in Scotland

8. RE: up in smoke tour 2????????

Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 2:53 AM

anyways has anyone heard any updates on up in smoke tour 2 aka still smoking?