Australian's Get In Here

Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:52 PM

As Cube said in his latest blog we need to get onto the promoters ourself, so i suggest that we all try and call places.
I know all of you want a to see cube.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Australian's Get In Here

Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Honestly , the hip hop scene in australia isnt big enough to support a solo act, hence the last visit being a collaboration.
    Why dont you blow ya trumpet for Westside Connection and a few of ya fave crews , ya never know, ya might get more than ya bargained for.
    bonez.

2. RE: Australian's Get In Here

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Im gonna get in contact with Andrew McManus and demand Ice Cube come down under again and rock Sydney. 2007 & 2008 was the best being at them concerts was crazy loved it with passion and im hoping 2010 The Big Og will rock Sydney again with Wc and Crazy Toones. Ice Cube PLEASE come back to Australia. Much Love

3. Re: Australian's Get In Here

Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Lench Mob wrote:
    Im gonna get in contact with Andrew McManus and demand Ice Cube come down under again and rock Sydney. 2007 & 2008 was the best being at them concerts was crazy loved it with passion and im hoping 2010 The Big Og will rock Sydney again with Wc and Crazy Toones. Ice Cube PLEASE come back to Australia. Much Love

i know this is late but yeah i agree...hip hop isnt big enough but if we can get em back and do a madd tour like in 07 and 08 in sydney it would be maddd

4. Re: Australian's Get In Here

Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Cubes coming! Sydney on 22/10 Newcastle 23/10 and everywhere else the following days. Gonna be at Luna Park, 7:30 to 11:30.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the side!

5. Re: Australian's Get In Here

Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:37 AM

i have been waiting for this since i last saw cube live in aus back in 2008...my prayers have been answered...cube rocked brissie last time he was here n ill be sleeping over at the shoppin centre where ticketek is just like i did last time to get da best seats in da house...i cant wait for da concert.....thank god the gangstas back!!!!!!!!!!!
    habib....

6. Re: Australian's Get In Here

Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Thank God The Big OG is coming to Australia Yay Yayyeee

7. Re: Australian's Get In Here

Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Ice Cube coming back!!! I'm there all ready.