Yo Cube! Come to Romania dawg!

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I live in Romania and I'm tellin u here u got lots of fans.
50 Cent with the whole G-Unit was...Snoop with the whole Dogg Pound was...now is ya turn to show up with tha Westside Connection just to make sure we keepin it gangsta every year!
Don Mega Jr.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Yo Cube! Come to Romania dawg!

Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 2:58 AM

I`m also from Romania and one of your biggest fans, Cube!!! You went to Bulgaria for the Raw Footage tour. Why not come to Romania this year or whenever you feel like starting your new tour? Sure would be great!

2. RE: Yo Cube! Come to Romania dawg!

Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:26 AM

and why her donĀ“t coming to germany neither snoop or g-unit kammen to germany !!!!

3. RE: Yo Cube! Come to Romania dawg!

Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Hei...si eu sunt din Romania, de asemenea astept sa vina Cube si la noi

4. RE: Yo Cube! Come to Romania dawg!

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 3:11 AM

yaaa come to romania ..
    i m just sayin that if you come to romania you gotta visit bulgaria ofcourse ..

sooooooooooooo COMEEEEEEE
    Fuck the new dance I'ma learn how to eat
    Get my mind right, stay up out these fuckin streets

5. RE: Yo Cube! Come to Romania dawg!

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 5:47 AM

Oh shit.. that'd be awesome :D

6. RE: Yo Cube! Come to Romania dawg!

Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Yeah, Cube, ur such a great man...this guys are right...it will be the greatest thing ever; we would like to have U, as our guest...the people from here luv U and errthing u do in rap industry ;-)!!A CUBE CONCERT WOULD BE OFF THA HOOK...SO PLEASE, COME TO R O M A N I A...WE LUV UR MUSIC ;;)!Big props

7. RE: Yo Cube! Come to Romania dawg!

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Mr. Jackson u would do us a very big favor if u would come to Romania after u release the album, in this way we would have the chance to buy it in original too cuz here u can't find no ice cube in the stores...so please summer of 2010 is the perfect time to come have a concert in Romania!
    In 2008 when Snoop came here were 5000 fans...if u come here i'll promise i'll get u double!

8. Re: Yo Cube! Come to Romania dawg!

Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Yea man, come to Romania, what can we do yo make you come here? We need some more RAP in this shit, REAL RAP, GANGSTA RAP!