1. Joel C4L avatar

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Joel C4L said:

I wake up with this song

2. Blessedmann1 avatar

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Blessedmann1 said:

my shitttttttt!

3. Jo Ruthless4life avatar

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Jo Ruthless4life said:

This song is better than Footstep In The Dark - Isley Brother

4. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Ca$hOnly said:

"I got a beep from Kim and she can fuck all night" is thus about his wife...if it's so then cube is really gangsta

5. Dub K avatar

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 5:02 AM, Dub K said:

((("I've seen this video before now I get to ask the big question who was the girl in the video that you were with?, doesn't she know that you don't mess with a baby making man,your wife kim know this better than me,but I'm a smart girl and I've been bobing weaving guys like you all my life that's why I have no kids. don't get me wrong kids are great but it always nice to give them back to the parents, and go home.")))

wtf r u talkin about..the chick in the video (if it wasnt kim) represented her....he married her....wat do u mean guys like him, u mean good guys that all the single girls in the world bitch about finding?? im not tryin start a beef i just dont understand ur comment

6. GANG BANG avatar

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 6:05 AM, GANG BANG said:

best song!

7. Nik avatar

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Nik said:

Best Video ever,
    Ice Cube is a living Legend.

8. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Erin E. Lowe said:

your friend Erin

9. brothers avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:12 AM, brothers said:

ur gay dogg

10. brothers avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:11 AM, brothers said:

him and eazy e r brothers