1. Joel C4L avatar

3. Jo Ruthless4life avatar

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Jo Ruthless4life said:

Great song/
    Great video

4. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Ca$hOnly said:

wow...didn't knew about this one

5. R.J.RUNHOG avatar

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:36 PM, R.J.RUNHOG said:

the year I losese 1 of my twins sons lik3 then and now a majorC.D. needthisone manholdup texaswheathermanout

6. I_Love_LA avatar

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 3:04 PM, I_Love_LA said:

WESTSIDE RAP

7. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Erin E. Lowe said:

today I went on facebook and Nora e-mail me 2 videos of inspiration one was on the importance of being a believer of Islam your relationship with God, and the other on the idea that we all have moment when we fall and to have the carriage in our selves to get back up and try again, I wanted to share it, thank God for brothers and sisters to stand by you that build you up, that what we all got to do for each other, this is why I chose Islam because in a belief in faith, pray 5 times a day we are one in Islam, it's so important that people come to Islam so we can work out our problem,find love for each other through god to understand we we're all created with the love of Allah equally to be there for each other and not against one another and all come out strong in the end. Thank You Noria for being my Islamic sister.

your friend Erin

8. kcsongi avatar

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 1:41 PM, kcsongi said:

cool

9. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Erin E. Lowe said:

A lot of people find themselves in difficult situations, many because they want a quick fix in getting money for what ever reason instead of fighting the system, and doing what best for you and your family. when I was a Yong teen a lot of teachers said that Was a lot of trouble because I got into one to many fights,but my dad worked with me and set me straight on a good path so I believe that everyone with the right people to help you such as Islam can get you on the right path

your friend Erin