1. mr.big avatar

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:25 PM, mr.big said:

DATE 3/8/2010. WE WANT 10 FYE TRACKS FROM MR. ICE CUBE FIVE CLUB TRACKS 5 HOOD STREET TRACKS YOU OWE US THAT MR.BIG RASING HELL FOR GUTTA MUTHA FUCKAS

2. gangsta brazil avatar

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 11:15 AM, gangsta brazil said:

BRAZILLLLLLLLLLLLLL ICE CUBE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!
    BRAZIL LOVE ICE CUBE GANGSTA RAPPP WESST SIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAO PAULO ...... BRAZILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

3. irishyouth avatar

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 2:42 PM, irishyouth said:

DOPE CAN T WAIT FOR I AM THE WEST, ICE CUBE THE BEST WHO EVER DID IT, PEACE

4. artaylorjr avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:35 AM, artaylorjr said:

i love weatcoast gangsta shit

5. Gangsta B-Locc avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Gangsta B-Locc said:

thiz iz thashit right here blood

6. Mahan avatar

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Mahan said:

Yeah Yeah Only Ice Cube

7. beatmepleez avatar

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM, beatmepleez said:

Man look, flat out the greatest gangsta lyricist of all time period! Since CIA, ain't nobody, I MEAN NOBODY FUCKIN WIT CUBE!! He got too many fans in Cleveland and we can't wait fo him to come and tear this mutha down!!!!

8. Godz Man avatar

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Godz Man said:

Dope as Hell!!!

9. Kelly B Himself avatar

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 12:28 AM, Kelly B Himself said:

they wana blame the worlds problems on Cube But I say with out Cube they wouldnt be any Rappers keeping it real ,talking bout real life...... strive to survive / dont tell me no lies / if you keep talking shit /your biggest fans will be flys/been a big fan since N.W.A. /buy every album you send my way/ I know I know Ima shut the fuck up/ Cuzz I know You dont like niggas hanging from you nutz/ Lol yeah www.myspace.com/kellyb www.cdbaby.com/kellyb www.youtube.com/kellybhimself

10. IceMaZ avatar

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:44 PM, IceMaZ said:

yey yey! can't wait for new cube's album! KEEP IT GANGSTA!