1. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

I AM THE WEST -> JULY 13th

2. goldee avatar

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 7:37 PM, goldee said:

CAN'T WAIT FOR I AM THE WEST!!!!! U ARE DEFINITELY THE WEST, YOU REPRESENT, AND YOU ALSO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

3. I_Love_LA avatar

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 5:09 PM, I_Love_LA said:

CUBE IS THE WEST

4. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 1:53 PM, IceCube4Ever said:

Yay!! nwa movie..

5. karibe avatar

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 12:01 PM, karibe said:

is king tee gonna be in da movie?

6. gang avatar

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 10:53 AM, gang said:

a NWA MOVIE FUCKING YEAH!!!!

7. Futs avatar

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 7:00 AM, Futs said:

nwa movie?OH YEAH YEAH!

8. kcsongi avatar

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 2:44 AM, kcsongi said:

great video

9. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Erin E. Lowe said:

You're doing a lot of things, having a lot of thing happening and I'm very proud of how it's being represented through you, I know that you believe in Nation of Islam I have a lot of question and thought about the religion that I don't understand so I looked it up on the computer at home and there is some things I understand mentally and some that I don't, so I made a call to my best friend deeco from africa who now lives in Toronto she goes to the same mosk that I do and she reflected of how I found Islam to be a part of my life. I was 21yrs. old and I was in a library looking for some books on Egypt and on its history and I just was ready to go to the check out with some books when I triped on a book that was sticking out I looked at the book and it was a biography book on Malcom x and felt compelled to read it so I took it out from the library when I started to read it and I couldn't put it down and after that book I started picking up more books on Islam then I perchased a Quen and when I read the Quen I new that I wanted to be a muslim. When she remined me of how I came to Islam, she said Allah away know better than us.
    your friend Erin

10. Phaedrus avatar

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Phaedrus said:

Great video. Damn...if Cube gets 3 tracks from Dre that shit is gonna be bananas. But it seems like the album should be winding down very soon considering there's only about 7 weeks left til the release. I'm curious if they even finished 1 track yet.