1. O.G. Toddy Tee avatar

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 3:16 PM, O.G. Toddy Tee said:

Take it from a O.G. Ice Cube has done a super lot for west coast hip hop Ice Cube is the Real and only Don in hip hop period. He is The King call it what you want but he has put the years and time in to protect the state of west coast hip hop. Much love and respect to Ice Cube.. From O.G. Toddy Tee...

2. hizzo avatar

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:53 AM, hizzo said:

YA DA BEST REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Huran avatar

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Huran said:

Mashalla Al humduallah Cube Heard you on Smoke A Lot Radio Wit Yuk Cant do nothing but respect the grind but They Should of told you how proud we r of u for holding the family thang done while in Bollywood Much respect for that its a great example for young men all over Holla Black www.dontknow3.com

4. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Erin E. Lowe said:

GO lakers even those I don't watch a lot of sports everyone meaning guys are always on my facebook is talking about the Lakers and their latest game so I watch it and I still don't get it.but besides that when is your show Are we there yet coming to Canada?to be viewed because it's not on the air here in Canada, Canada is a great country special Toronto where we are Dy hard fans of hockey, do you watch hockey?now that's a real mans sport! people actually fight on the ice and get away with it (ya got to love it)but baseball is a great sport to. so I'll be the cheerleader and say "GO LAKER" I hope they win.
    your friend Erin

5. vovan the one avatar

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 12:33 PM, vovan the one said:

I ndravitsya UTB show Pts funny but I do not understand about vsoravno INTO it. I will do a parody of Ice Cube-Do Your Thang please you look at ssilku http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-scvPuK3_o

6. ALiixD avatar