1. westcoast maniac avatar

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:35 AM, westcoast maniac said:

lol dude!

2. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

now that's a FATHER! most of the rappers that are fathers already don't wanna put their kids in to the rap game but not Cube...I bet even Kim, his wife, can rap

3. aejones357 avatar

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 2:43 PM, aejones357 said:

Cube, I am really happy for you and the boys. Hey man why don't you look into comin out to Tampa Florida with them and doin a gig. We would sure love to have you lay a little gangsta out here.

4. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Erin E. Lowe said:

Your sons are very good I heard the song a few times and I you chose a really good beet to work with them because they are probably doing a lot of Dating with yong girls and the song really reflects that, good job guys. And one more thing I Just want to say to your sons STAY SINGLE for as long as you can, life is fun being single with no string attach
    Freedom! it's a blessing!

your friend Erin

5. EL ROJAZ avatar

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 11:36 AM, EL ROJAZ said:

c- mon men just look these faces are a young pair of cubes

6. mav72 avatar

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 4:23 PM, mav72 said:

I forgot where else I've seen this but yea, "She Couldn't Make It On Her Own" has a "young" beat that's why I wasn't really hating on it... The music matches well with his sons since they are young... The beat just didn't match with Cube... That's why I keep saying that his sons need to hook up with Pac Div. (Pacific Division)

MAV

7. HEAVYDAMAGE avatar

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 10:14 AM, HEAVYDAMAGE said:

Yo, let me put it on right way... omg & daugh are 0'shea's sons or it was just metaphor like they are sons of rap?