1. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 7:02 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

he's the biggest Raiders fan man, no doubt bout that!

2. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Erin E. Lowe said:

On Sunday I saw some football,I said that I would watch some kind of sport, and all I got out of it was a bunch of grown men fighting over a ball, look! I'm learning but I don't know this stuff, if you want to help, I need it! If you want to know what I really want to do on Sunday is go fishing with my brother Shane because that what me and Shane did, he would make me watch a football game and after we'ld go fishing he would talk about the game and me I would relax have a bear and bring home supper and I love doing that on a Sunday.
    I miss home, here in Toronto no one goes fishing I have a fishing kit I haven't even use yet and the spring is the perfect time for fishing, well I can think about it? maybe some day I'll just do that, catch a game and go fishing.

your friend Erin

3. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Erin E. Lowe said:

I saw the footage of you winning the hip hop award and no one deserve it more then you, you've worked hard to be where you're at right now,and you've done more for your bothers and sisters then ophea ever did for giving back to the community and to real life with real people not just people with money and fame.

your friend Erin keep doing what you're doing!

4. icecool avatar

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 7:29 AM, icecool said:

raiderrrr nation

5. mr.big avatar

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:32 PM, mr.big said:

CUBE HAVING FUN WEST UP!

6. allcity916 avatar

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 6:16 PM, allcity916 said:

Yeah i feel you on that..I'm part of Raider Nation too homie

7. deweezy avatar

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 8:25 AM, deweezy said:

you is the best and i am west side to just like you and i am the beast of west side

8. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 8:34 AM, IceCube4Ever said:

cube u sooo sexy u have such a cute laugh:D

9. joxter26 avatar

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:16 PM, joxter26 said:

ice cube you should make more videos like this one.