1. philjon avatar

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 4:03 PM, philjon said:

Dope. I just watched it.

2. Teddy R. avatar

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Teddy R. said:

I saw the video. Cant believe people would think he dissing Dr. Dre because they are friends since the 80's. That confusing. Nice video though talkin bout his new documentary STRAIGHT OUTTA LA definetely gonna see that!!!!

3. Phaedrus avatar

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 8:11 AM, Phaedrus said:

Great appearance from Cube. Hope to hear more about the Dre collabs with his next blog.

4. AlexRmF avatar

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 7:50 AM, AlexRmF said:

I just saw it on youtube and Cube did very good... he's a guy that can't be put out of his normal state, also his language is the same we all know and love.

5. Erin E. Lowe avatar

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:54 AM, Erin E. Lowe said:

I saw your interview on Jimmy kimmel show and you did real good, you talked a little bit about the raiders football sports and something on that be feathered document on May 11th and you'll be doing show in June, see I was paying attention, and don't pay any attention to bad people who got to much time on their hands, making ten cent mean comments to you, You did great! You looked good to!!

your friend Erin

6. Justp94 avatar

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Justp94 said:

Hey, I only clicked comment post ONCE and it is double posting.. lol..not good..

P.S. Ice Cube lookin forward to dat documentary now my nigga!

7. Justp94 avatar

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Justp94 said:

Watchin it right now! Can't wait till Cube comes on...

8. Justp94 avatar

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Justp94 said:

Watchin it right now! Can't wait till Cube comes on...

9. kcsongi avatar

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 4:42 AM, kcsongi said:

Definitely gonna check that out

10. JeremyGroth avatar

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM, JeremyGroth said:

yeah i hope someone puts it on youtube or something.