1. chris213 avatar

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 2:04 AM, chris213 said:

Wicked !!!!!! Thats what I'm talking about Baby 213

2. Big B avatar

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Big B said:

ice cube am hopin u see this shit yo thank u god u call out that shity lil wayne

3. hoyen zhu avatar

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM, hoyen zhu said:

wholesale cheap shoes, handbags, sunglasses, belts, caps, wallet, jeans, shirts, Bikini, GHD MK4, Jewelry, our website : w w w brand-area c o m , we sell all of brand products on our website.
    w w w brand-area c o m
    w w w brand-area c o m

4. LA2ATL avatar

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:47 AM, LA2ATL said:

Im going to buy 2 Cd's. One for the truck and one for the house. Rep that West Cube!!!!!

5. LA2ATL avatar

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:46 AM, LA2ATL said:

Cube, I hope you get this!
    Thanks for calling out these Rappers trying to claim and Bang . We put it work for our set, lived and died for it and these rappers want to play with gang banging like its a game. West West!

6. irepthatwestmtvnowplz avatar

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:46 PM, irepthatwestmtvnowplz said:

i what to see i rep that west video on mtv now plz cube and gangsta rap made me do it and i got my locs on plz cube i what to watch them i am tried of watching them on my laptop and i what to watch them on my t.v. plz cube bye i am out ......................................................................

7. prettygirljanjan avatar

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:05 AM, prettygirljanjan said:

i so love "I rep the WEST" song i love it... you got to show some love for the WEST!!!!!! PEACE!!!!

8. I_Love_LA avatar

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 3:51 PM, I_Love_LA said:

ICE CUBE&WC
    4EVER

9. DON.MEGA avatar

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM, DON.MEGA said:

Best RAPPER Alive

10. hoyen zhu avatar

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 9:22 AM, hoyen zhu said:

wholesale mbt shoes, womens shoes, cheap mbt womans sport shoes, sports shoes, our website : w w w brand-area c o m , mbt shoes clearance, mbt shoes discontinued, mbt shoes reviews, mbt professional shoes, buy wholesaler in china, Walk sporting gym fitness shoes running walking shoes
    w w w brand-area c o m