1. daz avatar

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 3:13 PM, daz said:

Why can u still buy tickets for September concert, ticketek the company selling tickets has only listed 1 show has been cancelled?

2. Kaykay avatar

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:58 AM, Kaykay said:

when can we buy tickets for next year?

3. Rogue*Nation avatar

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:52 AM, Rogue*Nation said:

Same here, Olidogg.. Cube, you'd better clear things up or there'll be a lot of angry fans. I'm boycotting Hip Hop TV
    in future!!!

4. Pott Street avatar

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Pott Street said:

Awwwwwww Maaaaaaan!!!! We were on the bill to open for Cube in Darwin too.... bout to realise a childhood dream for real, devastated now.... sounds like some janky folk at work ripping people off, not to mention all the promo $$ etc laid out by people to bring Cube to their venue . Folks ain't gon' be happy. Glad he's still coming next year (please put us on the bill again lol) but the people of Darwin been steady losing their minds for this Cube show and now it's done and dusted. SMH. See you next year Ice... we'll be ready to rock & roll on stage brother. G

5. hdog avatar

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 6:46 PM, hdog said:

WHAT???????? I have 4 Tickets that I bought 4 weeks ago in my hand right now! Have a look at my DP!! That poster is all around Australia!! Someone please tell me this is not true!!

6. Daniella avatar

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 6:44 PM, Daniella said:

This CANNOT be happening!!!
    I just called ticketek and was told that they haven't heard anything from the promoters of it being cancelled. I'm calling MTV offices soon so sort this shit out!

7. Nig_Annalise avatar

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Nig_Annalise said:

I was about to go and buy tickets for me and my cousin in Darwin for the 17th of Septemeber..
    WTF, why is everywhere in AUS getting tickets when he ain't coming until next yr?

But if he is coming in April nxt yr to AUS then I'm cheering coz that's when my birthday is :D

8. jcizme avatar

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 2:25 PM, jcizme said:

I bought tickets online for sept 22nd to be at the Espy Hotel in St Kilda wtf

9. Olidogg avatar

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Olidogg said:

I just bought tickets from Ticketek for the 18th September at the Enmore Theatre (paid online). WTF????????