1. hay avatar

WEst SIDEEEEEEEE

3. Priest avatar

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Priest said:

WEst SIDEEEEEEEE

4. QUAKEDANCE avatar

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 10:33 PM, QUAKEDANCE said:

Yo Cube (aka Don Mega) aka (The Big Fish)... This is from Australia. You're awesome and someone I look up to, as many of your Australian fans do :):):) Being legit does not so much mean law abiding, but legit as a person, and you my friend are LEGIT. Keep it real, now the 8th wonder of the world ;)

5. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 10:53 AM, IceCube4Ever said:

wasup cube please please come to florida much love and respect to the don mega..

6. MikeJ138 avatar

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 4:04 PM, MikeJ138 said:

I love Ice Cube's music. I am a huge fan of his. I am anonymous simply because I just signed up on this site today. I just feel ripped off. I don't know why Cube played only that long. I have all his CD's and read into a lot of his themes and lyrics, etc. And I would say that to Cubes face and ask him what the deal was?? Why did he leave his fans hanging? That's all I want to know. And if he has a good reason, then I'll live with that. Thanks for listening.

7. yoursesta avatar

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 2:29 PM, yoursesta said:

I find it extremely 'funny' you post a blog about your dis-satisfaction (anonymously). I bet you would NOT have said that to Cube's face. Stop hating and do us all a favor and save your scratch next time for the hater-aid you obviously have had too much of! Cube is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and you? Well you just smell like it.

8. MikeJ138 avatar

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 8:52 AM, MikeJ138 said:

I was at the Santa Cruz concert last night and Cube only played for 50 min! From 9:40pm until 10:30. He was going through the motions up there. I used to have respect for Ice Cube as a rapper, performer and artist but not anymore. I want my money back. It was a poor, pathetic effort and I am extremely unsatisfied.

9. lbr8drfan21 avatar

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 10:00 PM, lbr8drfan21 said:

Cube your are the BUSINESS homie... Real talk...

10. cubebabe4lyfe avatar

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM, cubebabe4lyfe said:

I Love You...... Your work is beyond measurable and the Empire that you have built is wonderful.....Much Respect...Your number Zero fan