1. p loc avatar

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:37 AM, p loc said:

i can definitely say say straight outta compton crazy m@@@@@@named ice cube is and always be classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p loc

2. djscratch avatar

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 3:18 AM, djscratch said:

N.W.A WAZ THA FIRST GANGSTER SH*T WE HEARD ON THA RADIO> CUBE MAKE SOME BOMB AZZ ENVY! IDO CHRONIC IZ LIFE.

3. MC Mando avatar

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 11:28 AM, MC Mando said:

I heard first time ice cube when i was 11 years old and it was today was a good day ,when i finished 13 years old i was interested ice cube's person and i become fan ;D Raw footoge and I am The West are dope's ,of course older album's like Deth Certificate is dope too this is my favourtie album from this older album's .

4. r8derramon avatar

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 4:39 PM, r8derramon said:

I first heard Cube on the Straight Out of Comptom track. I remember how it blew my mind cuz N.W.A. cussed like crazy on it. I think I bought a total of three cassette tapes cuz I kept wearing it out. Since then, I have gotten every Cube album he put out. My Favorite track will always be TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!!! That video is the shit!!! Thanks Cube!!!!!!

5. Eltoro avatar

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Eltoro said:

i first ice cube like when i was in middle school the first song i heard was today was a good day and the song was awesome then i just started listing to n.w.a after that i just heard all of his solo albums

6. west-coast-4-life avatar

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM, west-coast-4-life said:

first time was in 2006 year I was 13 years old .. but from 3 years now I'm a big fan , cause now I see who is ICE CUBE /// my favorite song isss :X:X there to many .. maybe gangsta rap made me do it .. ICE CUBE is a saga ! ! ! ! !

7. west-coast-4-life avatar

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:44 PM, west-coast-4-life said:

first time was in 2006 :D:D i forget [smoke] i was 13 years old :D:D but from 3 years I'm a big fan !! (bow)

8. Jerm38 avatar

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Jerm38 said:

The first time I heard CUBE was with N.W.A straight outta compton, I was like whoa this nigga is the shit he don't give a fuck. CUBE just have look like fuck with me and it's on, know one can fuck with him. It's only a few that can do story telling like CUBE, Scarface, Tupac, Slick Rick. Old school for real.................

9. Lil-G avatar

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Lil-G said:

Today was good day i like and gangsta rap made me do it

10. Kariz85 avatar