1. norcal96 avatar

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 7:06 PM, norcal96 said:

first cube song i heard was a west side connection song

2. niumike avatar

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 12:22 AM, niumike said:

my 1st song was How To Survive In South Central

3. LilWayneKiller avatar

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 6:11 AM, LilWayneKiller said:

The first song i heard from ice cube was check yo self
    dope song

4. Cool Water avatar

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Cool Water said:

The first time I heard Ice Cube I was in Middle School and the song was Gangsta Gangsta wit Eazy E. I thought to my self dam this is dope...lol

coolwater

5. KristalPee avatar

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 8:18 AM, KristalPee said:

The First TIme I Heard Ice Cube Was When I Was Like In Elementary (; My Big Bro would Be bumpin All his Music And He Put It A Ice Cube Cd Then Bam It Was My First Time Listenin To Ice Cube The Song Was "Friday" (:
    Never Forget It

6. ZachosWC avatar

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 1:29 PM, ZachosWC said:

first time was better than losing my virginity!
    ''hello'' was the first track i heard,, and became a true fan in 2003,, the rest is history,,

7. Moe W. avatar

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 7:18 AM, Moe W. said:

First time song i heard was "smoke some weed".
    I was on a party and then someone played this song.

8. Rogue*Nation avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Rogue*Nation said:

I was born a little late but I first heard cube when "SAVE THE LAST DANCE" had just come out and everybody was bumping
    "You Can Do It".

9. 2PAC ICECUBE avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 2:17 AM, 2PAC ICECUBE said:

THE FIRST TIME I HEARD ICE CUBE HE WAS ON WAX AND ON TAPE NIGGA WHAT YALL KNOW ABOUT THAT SHITTTTTTT WEST SIDE FOR LIFE !

10. 2PAC ICECUBE avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 2:15 AM, 2PAC ICECUBE said:

I FIRST TIME I HEARD CUBE . HE WAS IN A GROUP CALL C.I.A. THEN N.W.A. THEN HE WENT SOLO THEN IT WAS OVER WITH . DO YOUR HISTORY LISTEN TO HIS LYRICS .