1. MIRACLE avatar

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 7:53 AM, MIRACLE said:

READY 4 DAT NEW ALBUM 2 DROP U DIG.KEEP IT GANGSTA

2. Lilrece avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Lilrece said:

cant wait to hear cube new shit its gonna be the realist CD by far
    he speaks that real shit

3. icecool avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 5:49 AM, icecool said:

man i cant wait to hear the new shit .. it will bangg

4. cube4live avatar

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:41 AM, cube4live said:

5. ICE CUBE BIG FAN avatar

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 3:10 PM, ICE CUBE BIG FAN said:

Ice Cube's goin' to bring back the real WESTCOAST Gangsta Rap with the I AM THE WEST ALBUM...CAN WAIT FOR THIS BOMB SH!T TO DROP OFF!!!It will be CUBE's YEAR...no doubt about it!Yeeeyey ;)

6. c-town rep rep avatar

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 4:54 AM, c-town rep rep said:

cant wait!!!hearing the new single off the album makes me know its guna be another ice cube classic!!

7. rostandj avatar

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 9:36 PM, rostandj said:

Cube i would like to know if you have a date for the new album, i just can't wait, montreal is tha house!!!!!1

8. goldee avatar

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 1:10 PM, goldee said:

I can't wait for the album to drop so I can go and buy it at the store!!!! Notice I didn't say bootlegg but buy!!!!! You can't bootlegg greatness it has to be the original!!!!! YOU KNO!!!!!!!!!

9. BAY  AREA avatar

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 3:09 AM, BAY AREA said:

ICE CUBE I LOVE YOUR LYRICS I USED TO REWIND YOUR TAPES 100 TIMES TO GET YOUR MESSAGE . BUT I WAS MAD AT YOU WHEN THEY ASK YOU ABOUT ICE-T AND SOULJA BOY WHY DIDN'T YOU SMASH ON SOULJA BOY TOO AND IT DON'T MATTER HOW OLD HE IS , SCHOOL HIM NOW BEFORE HE CUT'S HIS OWN THROAT AND ENDS UP BROKE . REMENBER WHEN YOU SMASH ON MC HAMMER . THEIR ARE STILL MANY RAPPERS OUT THERE NOT BEING TRUE TO THE GAME EXPOSE THEM ...... LIKE 2PAC EXPOSE > JAZ -Z , NAS , BIGGIE , AND MOB DEEP , CUZ THEIR JUST OUT FOR THE MONEY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US IN THE GHETTO . CUBE DON'T GET NO MORE BEATS FROM LIL JON OR OTHER WEAK ASS PRODUCERS THIS IS THE WEST NOT THE SOUTH OR THE EAST COAST WE CAN'T RELATE TO THAT SHIT . AND MAKE ANOTHER FUCK THE POLICE PART 2 . NOTHING CHANGE THEIR STILL TRYING TO KILL OUR ASSES OUT HERE . THE WAR AIN'T OVER . I KNOW YOU GOT OLDER AND WISER , BUT GERONIMO FOUGHT TO THE END . CALL THOSES MUTHA FUCKERS OUT CUBE ! LIKE JAY-Z . THAT CORNY ASS NIGGA AIN'T THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME . BEST RAPPERS>>>>> ICE-T , ICE CUBE , 2PAC , SPICE 1 , AND CHUCK D FROM PUBIC ENEMY . THE END .

10. TIMOTHY HILL avatar

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 11:04 AM, TIMOTHY HILL said:

i am tim hill from bklyn - chilling bro - what's your new movie?