1. snocker avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 6:03 AM, snocker said:

yep

2. Mz. Blaque E. Diamond avatar

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Mz. Blaque E. Diamond said:

@ fourand twenty- I agree, somewhat...wit that las comment- my first thought- my people changed the world and did not know how to read or write. somebody had to speak up to get tha ball rollin. i think understanding is where we are now as a nation, earth, universe...it used to be easy to keep that part as selective as need be.
    what will change the world? Truth. togetherness is optional.

3. FourNTwenty avatar

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 8:15 PM, FourNTwenty said:

don't get me wrong man, i like your writing, and your idea's.

i jus't think people have to come together to change the world.

4. FourNTwenty avatar

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 7:58 PM, FourNTwenty said:

haha, if only it were that easy.

there's an unlimited number of facts people could dig up about the governments treachery on its own people, thats not what makes an artist.

it takes understanding of those problems, and in turn ability to make people understand.

if you want to change the world. read, write, understand. don't speak.
    there's people speaking already, and look where we are.

5. steve0775 avatar

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 7:32 AM, steve0775 said:

I have so much to say, i wish i knew how to get it out there, like banks being allowed to loan you 100,000 and wanting 300,000 back. or insurance companies wanting to charge the eldery 1000.00 a month for health insurance, when they are trying to retire, My parents are soon to rertire both are 62 thier insurance compnay want 1300 a month, that is more than my monthly income. How much will it be in 30 years.. Got to get messages out there. Our next generation is going to be so screwed..

6. Mz. Blaque E. Diamond avatar

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Mz. Blaque E. Diamond said:

AWESOME. i wanted to comment on how someone so politically green as i may be could understand your precise- ity. but before i could finish your thought, i understood and it inspired me... nice