1. cot2dc avatar

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 8:48 PM, cot2dc said:

Chris better quit playing and get on board. Get him some extra security so he can feel secure and lets laugh. But please keep Day Day. He picked up the slack easily. there was alot of pressure on him and he delivered.

2. icecool avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:34 AM, icecool said:

i m hopin for a hilarious movie :D .. i m waitin :)

3. cube4live avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:48 PM, cube4live said:

yeah a new friday movie

4. ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:49 AM, ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN said:

yella duz movies 2 LOL

5. unu avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:06 AM, unu said:

Great. Can't wait to see this movie, too. Ice Cube is the smartest from the N.W.A. members because it's doing movies, too.

6. CAVEBITCH avatar

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 7:12 PM, CAVEBITCH said:

thats fucking dope!
    friday is the shit, those are my favourite movies!

7. c-town rep rep avatar

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 4:51 AM, c-town rep rep said:

this will be off the hook! chris tucker and ice cube such a good combination!

8. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

yeah! we really need anotha hood classic to watch cuz EVERYDAY IS FRIDAY

9. catpopa avatar

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 2:00 PM, catpopa said:

Whats going on Mr. cube i want to try out for a part in Friday please contact me i live in Selma Alabama thats my dream is to be a Friday when u came out with the first one every one started calling me smokey before i saw the movie (people say i look like chris tucker) please contact me and tell me how can i try-out! my email is smithboy2k2hotmail.com 334-505-7749 Kelvin Smith

10. francis avatar

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM, francis said:

What the fuck is tht........ shows interset................. Chris tucker.. u know what i dont give a fuck.. If chiris tucker is in another friday tht would be the Shit...Word up