1. gertie king avatar

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:37 PM, gertie king said:

Hey Cube, love you and the movies you make and the whole nine; dig it! Love where you came from and where you are now. Listen, there is someone that you really need to meet, my 15 year old son who knows all about ICE CUBE and interview him and see his multi-talented traits such as professional drummer, amazing rapper, and funny as all get out, as well as myself, a middle class American who needs a break in life. I have a degree in acting, radio, and television. Get back at me and let me know if I have an opportunity to meet you with my son, be interviewed, and go from there! Thanks bro - waiting to hear from you, your favorite fan and some..... Oh by the way, I knew Richard Pryor, his grandmother Marie Pryor and family, we stayed (2) doors from him in the city of Peoria, Illinois!

2. ideorsan avatar

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 2:48 AM, ideorsan said:

It would be hella, hella funny if Mighty Mike (Cat Williams) was in the 4th Friday as well!!!

3. ideorsan avatar

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 2:44 AM, ideorsan said:

I can't wait for the 4th Friday to come out. That's all me and my dude talk about. I hope Chris will be on board for this one... won't be the same without SMOKEY.

4. Demlvn avatar

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Demlvn said:

I think he will, I read Ice-Cubes plot to the story, I thought about the same plot, It sounds like a Fat Boys sequel, like The Orderly Movie, that was funny. I have some idea's that Ice-Cube might like.

5. Teddy R. avatar

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Teddy R. said:

See that's good but Chris Tucker is actually going to work with Jackie Chan on RUSH HOUR 4 so I dont really know if hes gonna be in it ....

6. Hawkinz (Ukraine) avatar

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:06 AM, Hawkinz (Ukraine) said:

Give it to me!!!

7. xxVeGasPlaYeRxx avatar

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 6:00 PM, xxVeGasPlaYeRxx said:

hell yeah that shit is going to b dope.... if u here anything else hit us up homie

8. st.bone avatar

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 3:09 PM, st.bone said:

I'll cop this when it comes out

9. philjon avatar

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 3:52 PM, philjon said:

Cant wait!

10. cot2dc avatar

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 8:48 PM, cot2dc said:

Chris better quit playing and get on board. Get him some extra security so he can feel secure and lets laugh. But please keep Day Day. He picked up the slack easily. there was alot of pressure on him and he delivered.