1. Jo Ruthless4life avatar

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Jo Ruthless4life said:

Cube, come Brazil

2. ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:08 AM, ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN said:

heres 1 of my favorite cube quoteable lines, (im solo u ask how im livein still droppin mo shit then a pigeon) i think even the l8 gr8 biggie borrowed from that line . put a twist on it thoe with i quote(i drop uninspectedly like bird shit) that was hot 2, but you cn tell who inspired that line. i could go on and on on em cees who borred from the homie cube 4 example amerikkkas most wanted, if cube got a nickle 4 every rapper that used that he would be ten times richer than he is now. 4 those who dont like my spellin dont try 2 correct my broken english. lol im owt

3. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

CUBE COME TO ROMANIA!!!

4. TRU_ESSENCE avatar

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:56 PM, TRU_ESSENCE said:

UMMMM REALLY DOE?
    TURN OFF DAT BULLSHYTT

5. Kaos278105 avatar

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Kaos278105 said:

CUBE i just wanna say you are the WEST,had the brains to leave the N.W.A and go solo, you hit hollywood and now your an OMEGA, you came a long way and til this day you have songs that help me in life, i use to gang bang hard spent mosted of my life in jail, but listening to you west coast songs keeps me hard headed, but one song that keeps reminding me theres always another to make money beside trying to get rich fast, Untill we rich ft Kraize bone, evey song you rap in to me has some thing to help me get through this crooked life, but when im really pissed off its westside connection time, hahahha!thanks for all the great songs you have brought out in my life!! PEACE ICE CUBE AND CANT WAIT FOR OF WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE IN LIFW!!

6. Dubiuz avatar

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Dubiuz said:

get off my tip bitch hahaha
    no homo

7. Dubiuz avatar

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Dubiuz said:

naw hes a bitch

8. Abitchisabitch avatar

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Abitchisabitch said:

hhahahah ahaha ya''lll are funny but im tryin to be happy without a man for now=)

9. Lpac avatar

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Lpac said:

Dubiuz you fucking homo i was just playing about that hooking up comment as she said she is old school in general just like me, im in a happy 12 year relationship thanks, but looking at your goofy photo you look like a wanna be gangsta and proberly love young jeezy, lil wayne etc so stay off the legend Ice cubes site and dont lie that you have met him, he would ignore your wanna be ass! Seeee yaaaaa

10. Dubiuz avatar

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Dubiuz said:

lol,
    i met ice cube a couple years ago, put him in my profile pic to jaunt his memory.
    theres no way he has time between family and work to answer every single users personal comments, so he answers the major or repeated questions in his blogs.
    also to the faggot asking you to hook up, cant get pussy except on the net eh lpac