1. OGezzy avatar

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 2:21 PM, OGezzy said:

NWA mvie, Ugghhhhhhh! What the Game's been waiting for CUBE! Thats gonna be real Big! you got fools that are 40 now all the way to these young crumb snatchas that will be standing in line for that get it done Cube!

2. 74Bob G. avatar

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 8:44 PM, 74Bob G. said:

Just want 2 say "whut Cube" I been a longtime fan of yours since my teenage years and oh how i do appreciate that you are still in the game, bringing meaning and a message. Thanks 4 enjoyment and memories your music brings everytime I listen 2 an Ice Cube song.

3. big bubba avatar

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:31 PM, big bubba said:

What up CUBE,just wanted 2 holla @ my boy!keep doin what it do,like only you can do it.do you still talk to THREAT?If possible on the next album can we get a "gangsta fairy tale"?

4. 187killumcub avatar

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:39 AM, 187killumcub said:

You may see an angel once a lifetimefor angels they are hard to findBut the human angel he is ongoingalways leaving legacy's behindhe closed his eyes angels above himlistening to him as he saidheaven above us,earth below usand with that he diedTrue when I think about you I crybut that is all an earthly angel can dowhen I think of what you meant to meand what you pulled me throughso even though these tears are runninknow that I am thanking God for youfor you may see an angel once a lifetimeand never see one again your whole life throughmy sweet angel the one I lost(R.I.P-Lucky,Eric,Ruthless11523,Docznposse,mysonCarter,a few other Whooriders we lost along the way)is eternal now through and throughand if your real quiet and listen,stilland it has to be the Lord's sweet willyou'll hear a choir of angels singingfor the earthly angel that made it throughThe next time I cross the river JordanI will be looking for youfor you may see an angel once a lifetimeand I had been blessed with you. written for the ones that have fallen,may their names be carried on........Rest In Peace E,,,,,,,,,11523

5. 187killumcub avatar

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:37 AM, 187killumcub said:

I never thought I'd see my best friend cry over a singer but I did,my kids ,my sister.............damn my whole world was rocked by your death.....................

sunsets in reality and thier beautiful
    God comes in to take the man/child
    angels sing in the background
    and the whole thing is wild

angels take his body and gently place it
    in Gods arms for Him to take him home
    gently softly he arrives
    and he is happy that he is home

singing with the angels now
    sunsets arrive and burst
    for the gentle giants home
    and he is at peace and that is a first

Rest In Peace Michael stay as beautiful as you are !!!!!!!!!!!

6. 187killumcub avatar

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:36 AM, 187killumcub said:

hey check it out,I used to talk to you in cubes chat..........
    so did you get that letter I sent to Ren,Dre,You and DJ Yella?It would be nice if you told me what you thought of my poetry...........
    can I put one up here?I will be back in a minute with one.....

and the song true colors is up because I saw that in MJ

7. shon2775 avatar

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM, shon2775 said:

whats up cube just wanted to know what ever happen to K- Dee ? his cd was hot and will u have some Terrence Martin beats on the new record? he's fire and how bout making a new WSC album with u and wc and snoop and the game and do mack 10 own the right to the group like he keep sayin? i hope u still do cus WSC is needed with or with out mack 10 .... will u b doing a mix tape b4 the album drop? Stay up homie and hope you and the wife and a safe and good trip!!!

8. MC Kalmron avatar

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:30 PM, MC Kalmron said:

hey cube . i read on wiki that there are over 60 eazy songs that are soon to be released because of copyright issues. Is that true , and are they really going to be released?

9. MC Kalmron avatar

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:30 PM, MC Kalmron said:

10. Animaniac91 avatar

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Animaniac91 said:

Hey Ice Cube my name is Kyle Carthens. I am an 18 year old graduate from the Cleveland School of the Arts here in Cleveland, Ohio. I admire you as an artist and as an actor and I was wonderin if you had any advice for an up and coming actor like myself. Im open to any suggestions.

I've been studying theater for about 4 years now, and now I wanna see if I can hold my own in film and television. I'd love to have an opportunity to show you what I can do. My email is kcarthens@yahoo.com. Please hit me back if you can. Thanks