1. mav72 avatar

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 4:10 AM, mav72 said:

Sup Cube,
    I’ve been a fan since they only sold the first NWA tape at the Swap Meets and no where else… LOL For real… So, I grew up at at time when rap was diverse minus the “broadcast escapizm.” It seems that when Ruthless died with Eazy, the avenue for new West Coast rap artists to “break” into the mainstream, died with it. So, have you thought about putting new talent on one of your records where all of you vibe off each other and go hard on the mic? I don't know if you've met a couple of the I.E. (Inland Empire) dudes but I’m thinking Young Maylay, Sly Boogy, Bad Lucc, and Dr. Stank, with Crazy Toones and Dr. Stank on the productions… (W.C. did a record with Stank) It's just a thought…

Thanks for listening,
    MAV, not the rapper...

2. ZayTee avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 10:20 PM, ZayTee said:

Thank you brother for being like the only artist who keeps it constantly consistent and truly authentic. This is what Rap Music needs right now. I think I speak on behalf of alot of fans here.

I see what you said about the state of Hip Hop, that's why the game fuckin' needs artists who can still keep contention within our music. There's no fearful rappers expressing any message with word. And it's not like our culture has ran out of stuff to say.

The West needs to get back out on top with someone such as yourself. The West is the most influential coast out there. It was the N.W.A. record that single-handedly changed Rap. I'm a huge of fan of every album. Looking forward to your next record homie. All I ask, as a fan, is to make us inner city folks, a banger, an anthem, enough to scare all of Middle America again with our Truth. We need that 2010 N.W.A., 'fuck you, you and you'. Just one joint. That's all the hood needs. One track. Just one song off your new album will be gold for us man. We need to save our music. You know what I'm saying?

Fuck these homosexuals whoring out our culture.

And I'm not trying to hate on any other rapper getting money, but really now, the gay stuff in our industry is too much for a dude to handle.

Thanks homie, one love!

Keep it 100!

3. Number3 avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Number3 said:

i dunno why the rest of my msg didnt show
    but would u ever consider being on mtv cribs? that would be dddope..

4. Number3 avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Number3 said:

Hey don megaaaa papa doc lolll

5. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 7:12 PM, IceCube4Ever said:

Ice Cube i gotta question for ya.
    Are you making any songs with the game?

6. cubedogg avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 6:56 PM, cubedogg said:

When can we expect a Single from the Album and whats gonna be the name of it?

7. nil8r153 avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 6:31 PM, nil8r153 said:

Thanks for the update Cube. That new video is pretty tight, thanks for sharing. You're absolutely right about MJ. Even though he wasn't found guilty (as far as i know) over the paedophile stuff nobody would stay outta his business, poor man.

On the topic of Janky Promoters; The movie was pretty good but could've been a lot better in my opinion but the ending was a let down. No gripes with the acting however as that was top notch!

Keep doing your thing Cube, peace.

8. bigdaddycain avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 5:38 PM, bigdaddycain said:

Forgot to mention "Hello" as the other song that gave me hope for a new N.W.A. record. Thought maybe, just maybe the gangster Beatles would reunite and save hip hop from this bubble-dumb that's prevelant today.

9. bigdaddycain avatar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 5:36 PM, bigdaddycain said:

Cube,
    I'm 31 and grew up on your music and still am a fan to this day. A few questions related to N.W.A. and Dr. Dre. Why hasn't an N.W.A. album with Dre, Ren, Yella, and you ever materialized? Held out hope after "Chin Check". Lastly, what is the real story behind the "Helter Skelter" project with Dre and yourself? Lots of rumors. Thanks and keep it gangster.

10. bigdaddycain avatar