1. CALIFORNIALOVE1 avatar

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM, CALIFORNIALOVE1 said:

Man, i grew up listening to west coast hip-hop. I am from the west coast . The ghetto is the same all over the world. I keep up with everything about o'shea jackson i would love to star in your new movie straight outta compton and last friday i now live in atlanta,ga. You are the best actoe and rapper alive to me. My name is MATTHEW RICHARDSON

2. youngcoolgmane avatar

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 12:34 PM, youngcoolgmane said:

like all music movie bigfans ice cube

3. Gangster avatar

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Gangster said:

Keep It Real, nigga

4. Gangster avatar

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Gangster said:

hey, wazzup nigga?! Gangsta shit!

5. Vlizzle avatar

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:49 AM, Vlizzle said:

Man, i grew up listening to west coast hip-hop. Even if I was bor n' raised in Eastern Europe, it didn't matter that I was white and an ocean away. The ghetto is the same all over the world. The hate, the struggle, corruption, stealin' and killin'...that shit ain't got a colour or a zip code.
    I didn't have a father growin' up and my moms was too busy tryin' to put somethin' on my plate. West Coast Hip-Hop guided me trough all that shit. It helped me become a man, develop a personality, it helped me develop my swagger, it made me proud !
    You, Eazy, Dre, Snoop and of course Pac were my father figuers growin' up !
    Lately I was disappointed by how Hip-hop evolved. It's just...wack ! Appart from a few cats that kept it gangsta(but not THAT gangsta), Hip-Hop is going soft and fake !
    Now, after listenin' to your new album, that childhood feelin' came back ! That true West Coast sound....SHIIIITTT...that's what I call music to my ears !
    Keep on doin' what you're doin' Cube ! You're the only tru OG left !
    Thank you for another piece of hip-hop history !

6. Jr. avatar

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:45 AM, Jr. said:

man I was pissed this morning when I was told in the store that the album won't be there before next week.
    I was closed to collapse!

7. bigpimping avatar

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:41 AM, bigpimping said:

just downloaded i am the west of the net i bet cube is well pissed with the leak the album is wicked will defo be buying this album when its released on the 28th massive respect to cube keep it gangster player !!!!

8. krzysiek avatar

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM, krzysiek said:

I come from Poland. Ice Cube is very good raper. I song Eazy e , Dr.dre , 2pac, WC , snoop dogg , Ice Cube, the game this is West Coats. East Coast is jay-z, Nas , big pun , notorious Big, big l , DMX , 50 cent , pozdro dla Polski za granic? :* RPS

9. ruffhousen avatar

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 4:51 AM, ruffhousen said:

The first time I heard ICE Cube was about 15 years ago. I can't remember the song but it was defiantly a cut of the N.W.A album 'Straight Out of Compton' , I think the song was called 'I ain't the one' . It was something about his vocal delivery ans story lines that kept me listening then and still to this day. The other props I have is regarding your diversity, it takes a strong man to let down the guards of being hard all the time to do a movie with and for the kids... our future.

Cube, I'm sure you don't need to hear this from me bro, but keep on doing what you do, and fuck what everybody else on the sidelines have to say.

Ruffhousen

10. Everything_Red avatar

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Everything_Red said:

Those who say this is the only gangsta rap left u dont know music... and ice cube has been in alot of pussy movies... and some gangsta ones to ... dont get me wrong i cant wait for the album to drop but theres alot of gangsta out there that can compare or even over pass ice cube in rapping ...