1. Dillonmad avatar

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Dillonmad said:

ice cube is the only real gangsta rapper alive now and i will defiantly buy his new album because he is the best rapper of all time. end of story

2. Death-Device avatar

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Death-Device said:

Ice cube is one of the best gangsta rappers and I will definetly buy this albus no mofuckin questions. thanks ice cube and keep makin ur gangsta shit.
    DO YA THANG!!!

3. juan g avatar

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:41 PM, juan g said:

ain't nothing like being leagend let the real rap keep rolling on yeah!yeah!

4. SharkByte avatar

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM, SharkByte said:

Last two albums were FIRE and I can't wait to hear this new one. After dropping I Am The West you'll be back on top on the throne where you belong with Dr Dre. He better drop Detox soon and I hope there's a track with you on it.

Do Ya Thang!

5. freshcoastcali avatar

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM, freshcoastcali said:

Does Cube say "I'm too West Coast for the West Coast to Fresnos to Cerritos"?

6. turie avatar

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 8:11 PM, turie said:

GO LAKERS

7. sCp avatar

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:58 PM, sCp said:

Hell yeah! Great news.

8. Mr. Paul Longino avatar

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Mr. Paul Longino said:

thank GOD for gangsta rap Midwest!

9. Methodz avatar

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Methodz said:

Yeah fuck all those haters! Ice Cube is the king of West Coast Gangsta Rap. I love all the shit, everything fron NWA days up to Raw Footage. Can't wait for this new Album, keep it Gangsta Cube you Pimp.

Peace from us over here in Australia.

10. ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN avatar

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:22 PM, ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN said:

Thank GOD, The original left coast G boy bout 2 drop sum hard gangsta rap! thanks Cube, my ears been tweekin 4 sum real shit.....KEEP PIMPIN THE SYSTEM ICE CUBE!!!