1. Display Name avatar

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:46 PM, Display Name said:

FO SHO ! we be rocking your HITS dawG -
    One day I 'll Blazz you out dawg !! or you blazz me which eva comes first.. jajaja ..Later BIG FISH!!

2. Display Name avatar

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Display Name said:

What up OG CUBE!! West got UR back Loco,
    Its your homeboy Edvin The SPOT Doses
    Just wanted to know if you ever made a hidden record or a track wit Legandary PAC - if so when is it gonna hit the Block - Im pretty sure everyone would luv to hear that tear up the States - since ya dont *uck wit tha fakes!
    Ill be at Yankee Doodles in Woodland Hills with whats left of Youbet.com pips - Laker time baby!! Later Playa - Hit me up pimpin!!!
    OG 213 - We rep that WEST!
    Yankee doodles @
    21870 Victory Blvd
    Woodland Hills, CA 91367
    (818) 883-3030

3. MarcelPrebeck avatar

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:58 AM, MarcelPrebeck said:

Yeah... after I bought Raw Footage I thougt "Ok, that was the last real rap i heard for a long time". Now this news! Thank God that the Gangsta's back! This time I think there arent about more than 5 real rappers! Ice Cube is one of them! Keep it real

4. AMSTERDAM avatar

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM, AMSTERDAM said:

Are you going to visit AMSTERDAM soon?

5. mr mex-side avatar

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:13 PM, mr mex-side said:

mex-side waiting for this "i am the west" ,love that "i rep that west", cube keep going !!!!! wazz up from tijuana mexico !!!

6. Pegmatit avatar

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:53 AM, Pegmatit said:

yeee Cube you are the best rapper in the world....!!!!!!!!!

7. N Hizzle avatar

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:57 PM, N Hizzle said:

Easy, been bumpin your tracks since 89 & Raw Footage is still giving me goosebumps - the lyrics are very motivational.
    Ive been producing and managing UK Hip-Hop for the past 12 years - done Glastonbury and toured all over Europe with as part of a UK crew called Phi-Life Cypher.

Cube...Im coming to LA real soon - I have a new project that I'm promoting. I have some all original beats if you want to check em live instruments and breaks no sample CD shits.....www.nizzlehizzle.bandcamp.com
    Peace

8. ADC LEVEL avatar

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 6:10 AM, ADC LEVEL said:

Yeaahh, a new album from the Cube, that's Great!!!!! I've always been a fan of your Music, keep it up for your projects, "really does !!!!!!" Lenchmob, uhhhh....!!!!
    If you want to listen some new French instrumental shit, it's there : http://www.jamendo.com/fr/album/50377 (NightBlaster)
    You're the Boss and I'm glad to share this with you.

ADC LEVEL

9. Etha Emm avatar

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Etha Emm said:

Cube, I have a movie script that is gangsta to the max. If you looking for something new to do, this is it. Let me know if you are interested. It is registered with WGAW.

10. ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN avatar

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:08 AM, ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN said:

keep repin that west Cube........but I think u and Scarface should hook up and do some songs, keep that SOUTHWEST CONNECTION tight ! anyways keep pimpin the system Cube