1. TheGodfather avatar

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 6:43 AM, TheGodfather said:

FUCK!!I cant wait for it...xD...I hope it's better then R.A.W Footage. peace from bulgaria cube

2. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:16 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

can't wait it man...i'm sure is gonna be anotha hood classic!

3. Teddy R. avatar

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 5:57 AM, Teddy R. said:

this album goona be tight as hell and is gonna be R.A.W. Cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!

4. ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN avatar

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:51 PM, ITS PIMPIN ,PIMPIN said:

A Cube is there anyway u can put a video up of ur son Dough Boy rapin, We seen OMG is tight, put one of Dough boy on ur web page if u can big homie.....keep pimpin the system.

5. icecool avatar

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 10:36 AM, icecool said:

i now saw who is omg who is doughboy .. no need to answer ..

peace from bulgaria cube

\\//

6. numba1fan avatar

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 7:56 PM, numba1fan said:

hi iceCube, this your numba1fan right here in New Zealand. yessss, july13th is marked on my calender buh i don' think it'll come ou on that date over here, lol. i can't wait tho, keepin' it gangsta! love cube!

7. icecool avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 8:57 AM, icecool said:

ya cube i think the same ... ohh i didnt know that "doughboy" is your son .. i v seen him on you videos and shit .. doughboy is shea right .. sr for askin bout yo fam .. shea is more like you than yo wife he remindes me of you when you were his age ...
    okey now i m just watin for the album[first the single].I heard it it's so gangsta,love it

peace from bulgaria cube

keep it gangsta \\//

8. Billooh avatar

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 1:33 AM, Billooh said:

I AM THE WEST gonna be Classic... i can feel that homie....

sad, no chill produced tracks, he did really good on your other albums, but im sure its gon be tight anyways!

JULY 13 !!

9. Randomm; L i z z i e avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Randomm; L i z z i e said:

i gotta saveee upp for thiss neww albumm
    ohhh yesss!! :]

10. unu avatar

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 3:55 AM, unu said:

It's great to have this year albums by two west coast pioneers and veteran gangsta rappers Ice Cube and Dr. Dre.
    "I Am The West" July 13Th. Can't wait. I've been watch and listen to the single from the making the video "Rep That West" a lot.