1. zichler1985 avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 2:00 PM, zichler1985 said:

Oh and another thing.How can i met you in Germany ?
    I want to talk to you and get an autograph.

Westside 4 life.
    Peace Sven

2. zichler1985 avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 1:56 PM, zichler1985 said:

I cant wait to hear it Cube.
    In your last blog you tellin you come to germany.My Question is where and when you come?
    You are the West.

Westside 4 life
    Peace Sven

3. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:48 PM, IceCube4Ever said:

I cant wait til ur cd drops :D
    I just marked it on my calendar!!!
    Love the blogs.
    Keep up the good work
    can wait to see ur music video.
    Much love and respect from florida
    Kimberly

4. mav72 avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM, mav72 said:

Sup Cube,
    Thanks for answering our questions, looking forward to the new album… A lot of people were getting their feelings hurt because they were on them “wack” rappers nutz and thought you were going to directly diss em’.... Anyway, I enjoy hearing you “speak on” things, same with Ice T and Chuck D when I hear them “speak.” So, keep doing it…

MAV

5. Quel avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Quel said:

Wack 10 want 2 bite the hand that fed him. Fuck him! He cant sell a record without Cube. Cube the only reason niggaz fucked wit him.... Dont say these bustaz names on record Cube! I 4got they name already.

6. Quel avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Quel said:

Keep spittin real shit Cube.... I got 2 c u the last 2 times u was @ Chene Park in Detroit. My people run the joint. This pass summer I kept yellin, " LET DUB DO AH SONG ". I bump Dub shit all the time. I got all his solo shit 2.... U, Dub and Big Daddy Kane , my all time favorite. Keep it gangsta my nigga.

7. shu avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:57 AM, shu said:

Hello Cube,

July 13th i am the west is dropped that's a good newz !!!
    You work with quik and easki it's a good choice cube u got a good feeling !!!
    About DR DRE beats u got any information for all fan in the world ?
    Are you recorded any track with dr dre or dj khalil ?

8. Wessel k avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Wessel k said:

nice blog cube.
    i like that you keep in touch with your fans
    hope to see you in the Netherlands for promoting your new album!
    peace and love

9. Pere avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Pere said:

man i love that blog thing.. keepin your fans near yourself is what they(we) really need.. anywho.. im waitin july 13th now!

10. Phaedrus avatar

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:27 AM, Phaedrus said:

Yay yay!! July 13th, baby. Calendar is officially marked!!