1. C.H.A.C.H avatar

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 8:05 AM, C.H.A.C.H said:

That's Right Cube, show these disrespectful youngstaz in the game that the ni**a ya love to hate can still kill at will.

2. #1 Irish Cube Fan avatar

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 6:41 AM, #1 Irish Cube Fan said:

Now that's what I'm talking about,come back to Dublin Ireland we miss you

3. J-HARD avatar

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 5:13 AM, J-HARD said:

What up Cube ? I hear you big dog July 13 cant come fast enough homeboy!! I was born and raised in Miami and you changed the game for me and a lot of other niggas back in 88' and till this day Cube we still feeling you!! When rap was RAP!!! it was IceCube, N.W.A, Public Enemy running shit! The fact that you still blazing , you still got us on that[CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE] mode...Who can question you as the best in the game! Cube you loyal to your fans so to you we stay true.

4. ||Niko|| avatar

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 3:57 AM, ||Niko|| said:

I really don't have anything to say about the blog. Just wanted to participate on the site. I just joined a few minutes ago. Ice Cube is one of three of my favorite people that I've never met. Anyway - Spelling errors are cool, it just means that you're human. Blog again soon!

5. GermanWest avatar

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 3:01 AM, GermanWest said:

I´m looking forward to the premiere of the new video. I saw you in germany, it was great. Hope you´ll come here again. Keep it Gangsta!

6. ToShaRa avatar

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 1:59 AM, ToShaRa said:

Hope this year you will come to Bulgaria too,I was on Raw Footage promo in Sofia,Bulgaria and it was PERFECT!!!Hope we can see you this year too,Bulgaria loves you,Cube!

7. JeremyGroth avatar

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:47 AM, JeremyGroth said:

id love be on the list just to get into a song haha.
    good to hear from you cube.
    much love.

8. mav72 avatar

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:30 PM, mav72 said:

Sup Cube,

Glad to hear... I'll be looking forward forward for the new media on the site..
    I figured that you were tired of ungrateful rappers... That's why I didn't want to push the issue of rappers that I felt would compliment your rap styles symbiotically... (lol Its the only word I could think of.) I don't think you turned your back on these young or newer rappers... If they're rap skills are sharp and they want it, I believe they deserve to shine. Then, they can work with a pioneer as yourself. BUT, I feel that these few "Stand Outs" aren't getting their "shine." Like I said before, the only people getting the attention are gang members with sh*tty rap skills who squabble amongst themselves and/or the rappers complaining about NOT getting their free hand out... Some people are just talking out their *ss now over some sh*t they heard indirectly.

About misspelling a few words, I feel you... I couldn't write a full page essay until I started attending college because of my school district... Now I'm proud that I can write pretty well! F*ck it if I sound like a square these days... LOL

MAV

9. neilfy avatar

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM, neilfy said:

oh yeah, and stop by in Scotland on your next tour ;)

10. neilfy avatar

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:07 PM, neilfy said:

i'm glad to see you and WC are cool, and that a fall out was just rumours.
    hyped for the album man, can't wait for it to drop