1. A21_1c3_cub3 avatar

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 11:44 AM, A21_1c3_cub3 said:

When do you come to the Open Air Frauenfeld Eminem was there too. I can't wait to C ya live.

2. suzyz avatar

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:33 AM, suzyz said:

CUBE!! I've been a fan since way back in the day and I will always be......I'm still trying to find a way to get your autograph..lol!!!...my daughters laugh at me bcuz they think I'm too old to be listening to rap but I'm a true fan since N.W.A and I'm gonna die loving WEST COAST HIP HOP!!!

Much Love & Respect, SM

3. MarcelPrebeck avatar

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:57 AM, MarcelPrebeck said:

FUCK LIL WAYNE, DRAKE, SOULJA BOY, GUCCI MANE AND ALL THE OTHER DIRTY SOUTH BITCHES.
    The only good thang dirty south brought us is Lil Jon. Damn, we need some real West Coast shit. Cube, Dre and Snoop keep it real!

4. MarcelPrebeck avatar

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:57 AM, MarcelPrebeck said:

5. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:15 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

good to know u up with Dre again

6. turie avatar

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 7:53 PM, turie said:

PURO SOUTH CENTRAL L.A.

7. cubalicious avatar

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 3:18 AM, cubalicious said:

bay area san jose waving a hand at you cube.
    another up in smoke tour would be sick as fuck.
    we love you up here in the south bay.
    cube ownz.

8. galaxie19 avatar

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM, galaxie19 said:

all i got to say is you know what you doin.ICE CUBE IS MY HERO

9. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 5:29 PM, IceCube4Ever said:

Cube plz delete this hater JROCK211 account. Hes calling you out and shit and saying stuff about ur kids..U need to put that motha fucka in his place!!! ICECUBE4EVER!!!!

10. damn_I_luv_Cube avatar

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 10:23 AM, damn_I_luv_Cube said:

Yo Cube! U R the best of alive rapperz, cuz 2Pac is the best of all, but you are better than all of alive rapperz. And you still do ya thang. Hip hop was the best in 90's and today is whack. we need U,Dre,WC,Xzibit , SCC and all westcoast rapperz who don't forget what is the real hip hop. Cube, you gotta bring the real hip hop back and show these muthafuzkaz like Soluja Boy, Kanye West, Justin Bieber and all of todays whack rappers what is the real hip hop! respect!