1. The Music Industry Report avatar

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:05 PM, The Music Industry Report said:

OMG, LIL EAZY , DR DRE SON

THE NEW N.W.A. = [B]New West Attitude. [/B]

THIS WOULD BE DOPE.

2. BUG Mafia rules avatar

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 5:38 AM, BUG Mafia rules said:

Who's Sanatra? Anyway, love your rap! If I had the money I'd pay for your CDs too. But I'm a student, so no money yet. If you'd do a concert in my country I'd definitely, like, not eat for a week, to pay for a ticket :)
    And when you talk to Snoop tell him it's not cool keeping fans waiting for 1-2 hours standing.

3. JeremyGroth avatar

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:32 PM, JeremyGroth said:

Its nearly been a month since your last blog cube, i hope that means that your getting shit done with dre.

4. Krazy K ~LBC avatar

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 2:15 AM, Krazy K ~LBC said:

"This aint no white boy's rehabilitation".. haha word up..

WEST UP

5. Dubiuz avatar

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Dubiuz said:

also shit man the other blogs only had 100-200 comments this one is already over a thousand. website is blowing up!

6. Dubiuz avatar

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Dubiuz said:

CUBE i got a question you gotta answer, theres no way you didnt feel goofy wearing that purple sombrero man haha hope you elaborate on the video and landmarks a bit next blog

7. Greenz avatar

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:55 PM, Greenz said:

God damn Cube, you KILLED it with that I rep that West!!You still stayin fresh and on fire. Cant wait for the album to drop. You damn right on the internet roaches. Go spray some lyrical Raid and kill'em all off. The WEST is rising like the sun this year and we all confident you, dre, and the rest are going to bring back what we all been waiting on. Everyone that grew up with you aint never going to turn our back on you. Keep it coming and bring that vibe to Phoenix too. How about a another Friday movie but bring that 1st Friday gangsta feel into the production? Much love always---Westside 4 Life

8. abutib42 avatar

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM, abutib42 said:

yo wattup Cube!! i already got i rep that west on my phone, its ill!! all my friends love it too.

9. Phaedrus avatar

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Phaedrus said:

I Rep That West is a banger indeed. Way to keep droppin' heat rocks on the industry. The album gonna be a classic.

10. IceCube4Ever avatar