1. Number3 avatar

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Number3 said:

Hey cuuube, seen u on food for thought. Real talk. You spoke the truth I like how youre such a family man. Anyway, I saw you in Toronto last year about this time. Would love to see you again, Ill meet ya one day!! Hopefully , ill count my lucky stars.

2. Ayby17 avatar

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Ayby17 said:

Damn! Lucky ass guy!

3. Ayby17 avatar

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Ayby17 said:

Yo Cube, I like all of your songs man. And I Rep That West, DAMN! TOOOO West Coast man! By the way, you said you went to church, but you Muslims right? Did you go there to make your mom happy? If yes, then I love you more man! Keep up the gangsta ass work man!

4. Icecube_lova avatar

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Icecube_lova said:

See this is why I love Cube keep it real unlike these fake musicians coming out now.. Cube keeps it gangsta and tells you like it is.
    You better ask somebody!! Love ya Cube

5. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 4:06 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

it's June 27th and still not a sign from Cube
    Waku Up Cube! u got some fans here waitin for some answers...

6. C.H.A.C.H avatar

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:04 AM, C.H.A.C.H said:

Hope u had a great bday

I seen u at Disneyland (California Adventure) around 2yrs ago this time u was with the fam, didnt wanna interupt family time so I just gave u the yay-yaaay from a far and u threw up the dub....classic.

7. MC Kalmron avatar

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:57 AM, MC Kalmron said:

ha ha, happy b day cube. tommorow is 2pacs b day. can't wait 4 album to drop

8. Crizz avatar

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 12:09 AM, Crizz said:

Ayyo Cube!! happy B-day my Nigga!! Keep it gangsta

9. SirHambone avatar

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:14 PM, SirHambone said:

I grew up on NWA, and all the branches that broke off from their..... Glad to join this site... love the new single.... school MayLay well.... to follow those footsteps so my younger brother can learn from him what you and Dub C are teachin him...

10. SirHambone avatar