1. Gangsta B-Locc avatar

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Gangsta B-Locc said:

much luve locc

2. ||Niko|| avatar

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:06 AM, ||Niko|| said:

Seems like things have been busy. I know you'll be glad when shit calm down. I guess that's how it be when you winning out here. Today is my birthday YAY! I'm down in Miami, well I'm on the outskirts. I think Miami is like 10 mins away. I walked over a mile at the airport in Houston in 4' heels so my feet are fucking killing me right now. I've been in the bed since I've got here. I'm about to get up and get dressed and explore the city here in a bit. I'm kind of pissed off, because my cell phone don't get service here (yea I got a Cricket so what, lol) and my boys I'm here with all have NY phone numbers so I can't call them. Plus I will be here for a week. NO PHONE FOR A WEEK. OMFG! I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to maneuver this. Oh well. Anyway luv you Cube, you're my favorite. Peace!!!

3. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM, IceCube4Ever said:

I gotta question cube when ur tour starts are you coming to florida??
    I saw 30 for 30 it was awesome :)
    I love I Rep That West video its banging.
    I cant wait for ur cd to drop.
    Much love and respect from florida

4. shon2775 avatar

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 9:17 AM, shon2775 said:

whats up Cube hell yeah on putting maylay on the album he is nice and over look on the west .i c them new west cats still talking shit trying to say u dont go hard no more like you did in the 90s thats bs and i hope u put them to sleep on the new cd. shit they should b thanking u cuz of all the spotlight they r getting off a so called beef with you ,wack ass g malone . I liked your 30 for 30 that was nice and i always like the radiers so it was good to c the history on them. is snoop on the tour with yall?Thanks on putting out a real video u took it back on that one good lookin!! Cube u should put out remix to i rep that west with some og and some new cats like maylay , nipsey or crooked i and your sons or with bad lucc and a og version with snoop ,40,king,tee,dre,short,ren,eiht, quik , wc, dpg and game ,that shit will bang and put the west back on to run hip hop again u can do it
    Cube with that song its one of them movment songs ,that would make the radio push it more. luv the i love the haters shirt in the video LOL when i saw that.
    Stay up !!!

5. MMG93 avatar

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 5:27 AM, MMG93 said:

cube u the best man, can't wait for the album drops

MMG im out.

6. hizzo avatar

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 4:53 AM, hizzo said:

Ya G,s are P.R.O ,s so i am confident also this is conna be a BIG succes THAT i do feel also Dre is a P.R.O ya conna
    bring da SHOW for sure i know 1love to da rap proffeth,s
    YOU and DRE ya made it and not only today ya have my bless4life 1love to tha west

7. Copkilla avatar

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 4:19 AM, Copkilla said:

Wud up Cube? I REP THAT WEST is fuckin dope!!
    Quick Q, how are your views of the new laws in AZ?

8. Crizz avatar

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 12:40 AM, Crizz said:

ayyo Cube!! I REP THAT WEST is anotha dope video! we waiting for I AM THE WEST.come to Poland cuzz...peep's in my country luv your style.keep it gangsta !!

9. EdLovato avatar

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:53 PM, EdLovato said:

Bring that shit Cube...The West Coast needs it.
    - a product of the LAUSD...C-House! (Carson High)
    Ed Lovato

10. nwa#1 avatar

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 9:04 PM, nwa#1 said:

yeah.......drink the koolaid is next cant wait. when are we going to be able to buy i rep that west video?