1. Niecey avatar

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Niecey said:

my whistle is wet, lol!

2. Godz Man avatar

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Godz Man said:

Handle ya bizness Potna. It's worth the wait.
    Peace
    God bless

3. big fan avatar

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 8:41 AM, big fan said:

Yo Cube... I was disappointed the album was pushed back, but I was never disappointed by one of your albums
    "Do ya Thang"

4. LindaLu avatar

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:25 PM, LindaLu said:

Aww, was so looking foward for this cd...It's all good though, Do ya thing Cube. Get It Right.

5. PaulBrar avatar

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 9:45 PM, PaulBrar said:

DONT WORRY LORD OF THE WEST. MY TASTEBUDS CAN HOLD ON A LIL LONGER FOR THE PURE WESTCOAST BANGIN. MAKE SURE YA GOT WC PACKED UP IN THERE MAYN. RELEASE NO COUNTRY FOR YOUNG MEN, HEARD THE SNIPPET SOUNDS FUCKIN INSANE

6. SeDeGar avatar

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:35 AM, SeDeGar said:

If all of your ducks aren't lined up, don't release the record until things are right. There's nothing worse than a project that's been released because it was rushed. Your fans have been (and will be here...).

7. Phaedrus avatar

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Phaedrus said:

Knew this was going to happen. Oh well...I can wait. I'm still copping a couple when it drops although I was really looking forward to picking it up and bumping it during the summer.

Aye Cube, was the track list that was floating around recently the official one?

8. Number3 avatar

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Number3 said:

Ill definitely cop that. I got mad love for you, keep doin ya thang

You rep that west like no other..

9. NSJ avatar

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 7:29 AM, NSJ said:

Wat up Cube, I hope everything goes well on ur ventures. However, I was wondering will you do another Friday movie? I have an idea for the movie.

10. Gangsta B-Locc avatar

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Gangsta B-Locc said:

Man Its All Cool Cube !!!!

We Still Think Chu Tha Man Homie...