1. Icecube_lova avatar

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Icecube_lova said:

Thanks for the heads up Cube. I'll wait until the end of the year for your CD. Get yo papers done, its gotta be right. Make that money
    You betta ask somebody!

2. numba1fan avatar

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 6:08 PM, numba1fan said:

hi icecube! i'ma big fan of yours from NEW ZEALAND! can you do me a shout out please? that'll make ma days fo tha rest of ma life! an whens tha album cuming out? i'll b sure to get that one. shout out to your fans in New Zealand please.

where we keeping it gangsta jus fo you icecube!
    Bils :)

3. TyronIrving avatar

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM, TyronIrving said:

This is Tyron Irving. What's up I'm happy that you made it my nigga! I ran into Randy Greenfield about a year ago. Hit me at 661-256-8234. I'm about to get married in a month.-Tweet

4. Billooh avatar

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Billooh said:

Yo Cube, its cool bigg homie..the paperwork is allways a tripp man... we Fans know that you have your part under control about the tracks and reording... which is done i guess!!!

Cant wait to hear what you've had cooking!!

BTW. will you be coming on your to DENMARK??

5. ellaycee310 avatar

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 7:32 AM, ellaycee310 said:

c'mon Cube, i need some new shit to bump!!! still a first day buy.

6. Quel avatar

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Quel said:

Dont matter when it drop, I'm still gettin it.

7. committed avatar

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 1:38 PM, committed said:

man i was hoping to blast that i am the west album throughout the summer long but o well i guess i will have to wait till September.... cant wait for that drink the ko0l-aid track to drop

8. swytch777 avatar

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:57 PM, swytch777 said:

cube, its all good, i do have the "taste in my mouth", but its worth the wait, i rep that west is a banger!!!! i just got tix to see you and snoop (well more to see you) when you roll through kansas city!!!!! ill be in the back of the room, just shout out Swytch!!!! p.s. looking to sign anyone, holla at me!!! i got mad skills

9. prezza avatar

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 2:40 AM, prezza said:

Hey Cube, Shame about release date but for me i know it'll be worth the wait. The return of quality hip hop is soon! Peace.

10. Justp94 avatar

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Justp94 said:

CUBE... Any time but september ok??? August!!!!! NOT SEPTEMBER!!! I can't wait that long ok?