1. Ca$hOnly avatar

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 1:27 AM, Ca$hOnly said:

i expected this to happen...shit...what can i do...just to sit and wait 'till the album drops...fuck it....that sucks! what the fuck am i supposed to bump this summer? drake and gucci? fuck that shit!

2. Justp94 avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:51 PM, Justp94 said:

..............................................................................................
    How long are we talking Cube.... I want an August release or late July... i don't want a late September... I am pissed now... i was gonna get it on July 13th too.. guess what? my bday is July 15th.. my mother was gonna get me an early bday present... wow... im just really mad... stupid contracts... cmon milli martian get ur papers ready nigga!
    Im not waitin till sept... so better get crackin.. or ill download ur album instead of purchase it.. yes.. i will... love yo ass nigga.. but don't like hearing the "Bad News" from other sources first!

3. jasonv avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 9:08 PM, jasonv said:

I am sure the wait will be well worth it, plus a song a month thats dope.

4. ledzep avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:01 PM, ledzep said:

I know I'm going WAYYY out on a limb here but... I gotta say what's in my heart, Cube. PLEASE PLEASE get back with Mack 10 and put out another Connect Gang album. Been bangin' "Bow Down" for the past 6 MONTHS! and it makes me so sad to know you men can't put aside differences that come up cause of WORDS. Just words! It's not like you were throwing real rocks or boulders at each other. It's just words! Don't let some words get in the way of revolutionary music. You always give the fans what they want. THIS fan DREAMS of another Westside Connection bomb. Thank you, O'Shea.

5. irishyouth avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:52 PM, irishyouth said:

its all good cube i know its gonna be a class album when it done, it be worth the wait

6. irishyouth avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:52 PM, irishyouth said:

7. ledzep avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:51 PM, ledzep said:

Cube, you're the best there is. You ALWAYS put out quality. The world can wait. You're the best, Cube. Much love from NJ.

8. chronicfiend avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:46 PM, chronicfiend said:

No love lost, everyone knows your workin hard on this album so the wait is gonna be worth it. Album pushbacks have become a trend these days anyway so ill be patiently waitin.

9. MMG93 avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:10 PM, MMG93 said:

it's okay cube it's worth the waiting time.

10. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:09 PM, IceCube4Ever said:

Nooooo!!!!!! but its cool i cant wait until it drops. much love and respect and i love ur show :)