1. $JUANK$ avatar

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 12:15 PM, $JUANK$ said:

Brother, I'm glad he is still rapping, rapping me too, but I am beginner but looking to the government by pulling his Liricas good that here is so corrupt and a thief, but we survived by being good, I'm glad to get out his albums and I'll buy ATT: $ Juank $ Peace

2. Godz Man avatar

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Godz Man said:

I heard Big Shaq went to the Celtics. Everybody trying to stack the deck against Kobe and the boys this season. They ain't knowin!!!
    Peace Cube

3. Teddy R. avatar

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Teddy R. said:

Man the Lakers are the best team Lebron be whoopin some ass but he got moved but yeah big deal anyway cant wait for the album to drop and the concerts to come Peace

4. Lench Mob avatar

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Lench Mob said:

Can't wait for this album some real shit to listen to and Cube heard you was coming Australia pass by Sydney again please Keep it OG homie. Much Love

5. Gangsta B-Locc avatar

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Gangsta B-Locc said:

Boston Celtics Got WOOOPED !!!!!!!!!

Lookin Fo Yo Album

6. 1EntreProNegro avatar

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM, 1EntreProNegro said:

Agree the Heat still cant see the Lake Show like the saying said 3 heat and stop the 3peat!!Looking forward to the album another West Coast Banger!

7. SeDeGar avatar

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 9:34 AM, SeDeGar said:

Sept. 28th it is. You have my full support dogg.

8. kcsongi avatar

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 1:13 PM, kcsongi said:

I marked it on my calender.28th is it than.
    I can't wait.

9. Jack Da West avatar

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Jack Da West said:

good lookin out cube and it makes all happy when you write a blog that tell's us you care about your fan.......

10. Despize505 avatar

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 1:16 AM, Despize505 said:

DAMN! THATZ A LONG WAY BUT IMMA HOLD DOWN WIT "RAW FOOTAGE" 4 A WHILE! BUT I CAN'T WAIT I KNOW ITZ GONNA BE GOOD!